Author Topic: Seriously need a chat  (Read 6115 times)

Zenatsu

• View Profile
Seriously need a chat
on: July 15, 2017, 02:54:55 PM
As the title says... There's no way to communicate with teamates. the quick chat option arent even related to this game..Need Ammo? As if anyone can give any or will even notice it.

It's hard enough with so little players when half are afk each match. So the remaining ones need to communicate somehow.

WYRDBOY

• View Profile
Re: Seriously need a chat
Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 04:39:23 PM
Need Ammo is useful to let teammates know to let you melee the enemy.

Ebisu_rkz

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 04:55:57 PM
I find all 4 options useful. I use them constantly.

I use them for that, maybe someone has more uses for them.

- Need Ammo: Useful to know someone need ammo so you can let them kill someone on melee or to know why they are not shooting.

- Come here: Obvious reasons, I also use this one to mark if the antagonist is on me.

- Need help: That one is really useful, and IMO should be used more. I have been saved and I saved people that has used it when wounded.

- OK: probably the less useful, only feedback or as "gg"

I second the use of a chat in the lobby, in game I think is different because you have cross-platform and it's hard or them to use a chat while playing.

Zenatsu

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 09:04:41 PM
I find all 4 options useful. I use them constantly.

I use them for that, maybe someone has more uses for them.

- Need Ammo: Useful to know someone need ammo so you can let them kill someone on melee or to know why they are not shooting.

- Come here: Obvious reasons, I also use this one to mark if the antagonist is on me.

- Need help: That one is really useful, and IMO should be used more. I have been saved and I saved people that has used it when wounded.

- OK: probably the less useful, only feedback or as "gg"

I second the use of a chat in the lobby, in game I think is different because you have cross-platform and it's hard or them to use a chat while playing.

The problem is that no one is actually following those or understands it. Half the time i see people completly ignoring it when im standing in their face spamming something.

A chat is NEEDED at least that way i can explain what to do...Just now i had 3 people just camping the spawn in area 2 mission 1 insted of using the turrets so we were there for about 15 mins untill i managed to solo those ships while they were busy killing off the mobs that came to them..they never even bothred to cover me while im just spamming the shit out of the quick chat..

Utterly useless matches without a proper way to communicate.

RELLIK

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017, 12:05:20 AM
Itd be nice if there was at least PC text chat for PC users.

DevilBlackDeath

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 16, 2017, 12:36:08 AM
Either add a chat, or force players to do a mission once in solo before being able to play it in multiplayer, so they're at least not clueless :P

Voice comm would be nice too to ask stuff