Author Topic: Weapon from the past  (Read 4380 times)

Tekato

• View Profile
Weapon from the past
on: November 18, 2018, 01:55:07 PM
The deformed glitched out altars where you put the spheres are still happening. It makes it impossible to place the sphere in them.

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Re: Weapon from the past
Reply #1 on: November 18, 2018, 06:16:13 PM
The deformed glitched out altars where you put the spheres are still happening. It makes it impossible to place the sphere in them.

Oh wow, is it? I haven't seen that classical bug in a long time.

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 18, 2018, 06:47:14 PM

Yeah it happened this morning and we failed because none of us could put the sphere in. Just another day on the broken planet!

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 18, 2018, 11:11:22 PM

Yeah it happened this morning and we failed because none of us could put the sphere in. Just another day on the broken planet!
LOL Yep. That bug is like a Greatest Hit.

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 26, 2018, 12:08:49 PM
Hi guys!

Thank you very much for reporting it. This bug is already fixed but it will be applied in a future patch ;)

Tasty Moon

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 17, 2018, 09:30:18 PM
Hello, I'm not an old player but I can see from your replies that the bug has happened before.                                                                           
Hi guys!

Thank you very much for reporting it. This bug is already fixed but it will be applied in a future patch ;)
(If the patch You were talking about was not the SpaceGuilds one then ignore the message)                                    Today I've experienced this issue, however one of the players was able to insert the sphere into the glitched altar, but when we had to move it to the next one, none of us could take it. We managed to let the rotters take the sphere, insert it in their altar and then take it back and advance in the mission.

PohtHehd

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: December 17, 2018, 10:15:03 PM
It definitely wasn't the SpaceGuilds patch. I actually never ran into this problem UNTIL the SpaceGuilds patch and now it has happened twice.

I don't honestly know how we got around it. Probably the rotters.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: December 18, 2018, 02:07:13 AM
Same, I know it's an old problem that has occurred off and on, but I haven't seen it personally in several months (pre-hades for sure), and since update I have seen it twice. Once when I was raider, and once when antag. As Raider we were able to get the orb in, somehow.

Nemo

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: May 06, 2019, 12:36:52 PM
Had this bug happen to me a few days ago. I don't think it's ever been fixed. The most you can do is hope that the Host disconnects, although you'll have to redo the whole section.