Author Topic: My impressions  (Read 17691 times)

Nikrist666

• View Profile
My impressions
on: July 12, 2017, 09:35:37 PM
My impressions of the last weekend game.Sorry for my English  :-\
New mission is great, but in my opinion there are too many looters at the third Monolith, several times we did not have time to fill it until we were crushed by the crowd of enemies.Once our team was KidDracula himself, as Konstantin, and we lost :D
Please add more live action on main screen, while there is only standing Lycus Dion and running Red Death with some unknown guy. Let Hideout live its life,someone comes in,leaves,shoots etc. Looking at it will be easier to wait of matcmaking. By the way, flying head of Kuzmann is great idea ;)
Please give the community more information about the game the story and the characters at your site, this will help to get more potential players.
And last, in my opinion Lycus Martian skin is not cool.... it is the same as the original, only dressed in his vest... I don't think it has to be a success...
But of course,everything written is just my opinion. Keep your great work, we look forward to the release of the game :)

DevilBlackDeath

• View Profile
Re: My impressions
Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 04:10:06 PM
I'd beg to disagree on the martian skin ;) He has stitches and a tatoo on the belly and chest respectively, different arms (and not only the color), and as a small bonus (although not hard to do I agree) the sunglasses and differently colored pant !

By the way how are these unlocked ? Are Mercury Points some kind of premium currency ? Considering it's a buy2play I don't know if locking something behind a premium currency is a good idea. Maybe better to just sell those things as what they are, DLC if that's what they are ;)

Kid Dracula

• Vampire Overlord
  • MercurySteam Developer
  • Enough Talk! Have at you!
    • View Profile
Re: My impressions
Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 05:31:35 PM
I am not very good at that mission... :-)