Author Topic: HIVE's Adaptative Evolution card  (Read 5175 times)

Grafcompeny

• View Profile
HIVE's Adaptative Evolution card
on: November 15, 2018, 07:08:04 PM
Hello raiders,

I just got this rare card, but it looks like it does nothing.

I found this article
https://spacelordsthegame.com/news/hive-cards-temporally-disabled

So, HIVE's cards still disabled or I didn't get the mechanic of the card ?

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Re: HIVE's Adaptative Evolution card
Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 05:16:43 PM
Hi Grafcompeny,

Please, check if you have this Card activated since this bug was fixed long ago. If you still can't figure out how to do it, contact us on spacelords_support@mercurysteam.com and we'll help you at the earliest!

ILViNIL

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 05, 2019, 04:41:12 AM
I've had the same issue with the card I can take 300 damage at once and survive and still not gain any hp you're supposed to gain 15% for taking 100 and surviving...

Chiki40

• MercurySteam Developer
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 08, 2019, 09:51:34 AM
Just to be sure, the card benefit activates when you manually activate your ability to heal yourself. Maybe the text is not clear about this?

ILViNIL

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 09, 2019, 02:22:31 AM
It doesn't activate at all and the tool tip says it should activate any time you take 100 damage and survive.

PohtHehd

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: February 09, 2019, 02:38:45 AM
The card(normal version) means that for every 100 damage you receive without dying you gain an extra 15% to your overmaxed health when you activate HIVE's ability.

Not that it heals you after receiving 100 damage. It just buffs her ability to overmax health so she gets more when she uses it.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I never used the card since I usually am waiting for my overmaxed health to go away so I can do more damage. More overmaxed health would really cut into your DPS but would make you very tanky.

Just use Explorers, it is the best one.

Chiki40

• MercurySteam Developer
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: February 11, 2019, 01:47:26 PM
The card(normal version) means that for every 100 damage you receive without dying you gain an extra 15% to your overmaxed health when you activate HIVE's ability.

Not that it heals you after receiving 100 damage. It just buffs her ability to overmax health so she gets more when she uses it.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I never used the card since I usually am waiting for my overmaxed health to go away so I can do more damage. More overmaxed health would really cut into your DPS but would make you very tanky.

Just use Explorers, it is the best one.

It should work as you have described.