Author Topic: HUD display... Not a "new" topic but...  (Read 2216 times)

ExFiftyOne

• View Profile
HUD display... Not a "new" topic but...
on: November 20, 2018, 04:51:07 AM
I've been playing this lovely gem of a game for quite a while now. I've seen folks post about this before but nothing changes about it so I thought I'd bring it back up.  It would be fantastic and make the whole experience more enjoyable for myself, and others I'm sure if at some point in a players career he or she could change up the HUD. I've always, always felt the past and present HUD (as it has not changed in the 9 months I've played) gets in my way of enjoying the beautiful scenery or just making the game more cinematic in general. I'm lvl 323 currently and I know when I'm gonna die or if I've used my ability, need to reload, etc. It would be great if I could clear up some clutter on my screen. There's always so much going on in game that I don't get to view fully because of this huge bulky, right in my face HUD. I personally would love an option to adjust. I know from past posts that some others feel the same way. Would it be too much to ask for this option? I'm absolutely fine if it's a lvl requirement option but it needs to be in here. Or should be at least. It doesn't really affect the game I know, and it's not going to make me stop playing, (obviously) nothing seems to... Yet. Please consider it MSE. I will love you forever if you make it happen!! ;)

If anyone else wants this... Reply with a... $ sign.  Maybe a petition type thing will help.

If you don't want it... It would be optional so no need to freak out about it. Having options never hurt any body. And I can't fathom why this would be a bad idea ever as an option. Newbs need HUDs in the face always. Vets though... Not so much.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: HUD display... Not a "new" topic but...
Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 11:16:10 AM
Agreed, having the options to move things around would be great! The status bar is an obvious necessity, but I'd like to be able to look at things without it, or have a button that turns the entire HUD off (or toggle on/off). I'd love to see finisher animations without all the stuff in the way!

Tango

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 20, 2018, 09:59:13 PM
I will always support this idea, the design of spacelords is very nice and deserves to be fully enjoyed

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 20, 2018, 10:07:06 PM
I won't lie, I want the HUD/camera to be a bit different because I want to see Ginebra's but while she jogs. It brings me great calm and spiritual peace.