Author Topic: Penalty for nothing  (Read 3622 times)

Wowee

• View Profile
Penalty for nothing
on: November 09, 2018, 11:39:51 PM
I logged out one time during play. Now it penalizes me more than once. I logged out as an antagonist. Why penalize at all?Are you literally asking for me to uninstall? that's how it seems.

Hiero_Glyph

• View Profile
Re: Penalty for nothing
Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 02:05:57 AM
So wait... you matchmade for a game, logged out because you didn't want to play and come to the forum to complain that it won't let you play? Wasn't that the entire point of leaving the game? If anything the game is giving you exactly what you wanted.

Just suffer through your time out and you can go quit another match later.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 07:18:40 PM
the time out lasts a few minutes. Don't exit mid-match.

Ac3_f4ce

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 09:18:41 PM
The length of time you are penalized correlates with the length of time it takes that team to complete the match you just left. If you're and Antag it'll be less considering when Antags leave matches after a couple of minutes Raiders will win by forfeit.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 13, 2018, 12:25:53 AM
Do antags get penalized for leaving the match? Or do they just have to wait until it's over?

PohtHehd

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 13, 2018, 01:26:54 AM
Yeh, if an antagonist disconnects then they get the same message as if they were a Raider.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: November 13, 2018, 01:38:49 AM
Yeh, if an antagonist disconnects then they get the same message as if they were a Raider.

That's weird, lol. At any rate, thanks for responding.

KamikaZSquirrel

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: November 13, 2018, 03:04:19 AM
I just got penalized for nothing, unlike OP my game locked up, recurring sound effects etc.. I complete quit game to reboot and had a penalty BUT I wanted to get back into THAT game and I didn't even get that option.
In this instance it's unfair and devs should look into it maybe? I've had a few other instances similar but no penalty and a rejoin button but not this time when my game full crashed not lost connection.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: November 13, 2018, 03:55:09 AM
I just got penalized for nothing, unlike OP my game locked up, recurring sound effects etc.. I complete quit game to reboot and had a penalty BUT I wanted to get back into THAT game and I didn't even get that option.
In this instance it's unfair and devs should look into it maybe? I've had a few other instances similar but no penalty and a rejoin button but not this time when my game full crashed not lost connection.

You abandon all those mooks and elite soldiers to have to fight the Raiders by themselves. That's what you did. But most of all, you caused the Raiders to have an easy win and get their rewards outside the prescribed gating that MSE has created and they need progression to be ssssslllllllloooooooowwwwwwwwwww and antags who don't do their job and force players to want to buy mercury points are punished.