Author Topic: Exploit Found on PS4  (Read 2286 times)

immortanjoe

• View Profile
Exploit Found on PS4
on: November 06, 2018, 09:06:23 AM
Platform: PS4
Map: A Low Blow
Time: Approx. 1:00am US Central Standard Time 11/6/2018
Character Played: Hive (Antagonist)
My PSN: Merc-Prince

A player named Chularypr (playing Schneider), left the game at the last second before I was going to finish his teammate, Harec. They had 0 lives left and only a Harec alive as I began a quick approach toward the elevator shaft where he was hiding to wait the timer out. This player, Chularypr, who was playing Schneider and currently spectating, proceeded to force a host migration and then returned to the match shortly after. I have video footage of him leaving, but not returning even though he did a few moments later.

I believe he just wanted to exploit the delay in respawns for the host migration, and it worked. The timer ran out and the raiders got their aleph back, and I was robbed of a hard fought victory.

The other players names are BewareTheMurder, SHADOWMISSING (Alicia), and DavoMagical (Lycus). I messaged BewareTheMurder mistakenly saying he cheated (because he became the new host after the re-connect and i thought he was also the original). It was really Chularypr, so I told BewareTheMurder sorry for getting it wrong. Anyway, I'll link my video here.

https://youtu.be/bf84T8D4lWI
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 05:53:37 PM by immortanjoe »

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Re: Exploit Found on PS4
Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 12:48:28 PM
Hi immortanjoe,

Could you please send an email to spacelords_support@mercurysteam.com including the same data? We would like to keep the reporting issue as private as possible. Please, don't forget to attach also the video.

Thank you very much for your patience.

immortanjoe

• View Profile
Re: Exploit Found on PS4
Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 05:59:44 PM
Yeah, I just sent it. Thank you.