Author Topic: Forum Guidelines  (Read 56451 times)

lara

• View Profile
Forum Guidelines
on: April 28, 2016, 05:41:27 PM
Hi Raiders!

Are you having trouble uploading your avatar? Don't know how to upload an image? Here's how to do it!

• HOW TO UPLOAD AN AVATAR
            1. Choose your picture
            2. Go to Profile-->Forum Profile
            3. Make sure the picture size is 100x100px or less
            4. Upload!

• HOW TO POST AN IMAGE
            1. Your image needs to be hosted on an external website like http://tinypic.com/
            2. In the text box, click the img tag and paste the link. You should see this:
Code: [Select]
[img]http://...........[/img]            3. Change the number to an appropriate size. We recommend a digit between 700 and 740.
Code: [Select]
[img width=740]http://...........[/img]
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 04:09:28 PM by (MS) Ignacio »

kingjamson

• View Profile
Re: Forum Guidelines
Reply #1 on: July 18, 2023, 03:23:48 PM
It should be noted that whilst ordering papers for sale at paper writing service, you can get unkind attitude. In case you feel that the bureau is trying to cheat you, don't buy term paper from it.   Huawei batterij

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 18, 2023, 03:32:20 PM
Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article.   Zonnepanelen installateurs Limburg

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 18, 2023, 03:36:20 PM
They're produced by the very best degree developers who will be distinguished for your polo dress creating. You'll find polo Ron Lauren inside exclusive array which include particular classes for men, women.   Huawei batterij kopen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 18, 2023, 03:37:13 PM
Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts   Zonnepanelen Leuven

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 18, 2023, 03:40:32 PM
I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful paragraph at at this place   Zonnepanelen Leuven

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 18, 2023, 03:41:48 PM
this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot!   Zonnepanelen Limburg

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: July 18, 2023, 03:44:21 PM
so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post.   Huawei thuisbatterij kopen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: July 18, 2023, 04:02:08 PM
It's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information.   Zonnepanelen installateur Leuven

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: July 18, 2023, 04:04:14 PM
I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful paragraph at at this place   Zonnepanelen installateur Leuven

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: July 18, 2023, 04:05:31 PM
this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot!   Zonnepanelen Vlaams-Brabant

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: July 18, 2023, 04:07:18 PM
wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.   Zonnepanelen installateurs Leuven

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: July 18, 2023, 04:09:44 PM
Very nice article. I enjoyed reading your post. very nice share. I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks !.   Huawei thuisbatterij

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: July 18, 2023, 04:12:20 PM
so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post.   Laser ontharen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: July 18, 2023, 04:16:59 PM
I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details.   Zonnepaneel installateur Leuven