Author Topic: Maps and Spawns  (Read 1943 times)

Ebisu_rkz

• View Profile
Maps and Spawns
on: June 11, 2017, 09:56:42 PM
The AI spawn is a little frustrating and predictible in some cases.

First mission:
  • First zone . They spawn from the gates, a lot of times they spawn from your back without any warning making the cover a little useless.

Lots of minions that you need to kill fast so lycus won't die. This zone is the hardest zone of this mission playing against an antagonist. Taking into account that this will be the first pvp experience that a new player will have I don't know if this is the right thing.

The engineer thing make this mission entretaining IMO.

• Second zone: Too easy. Predictible spawns and easy to camp them. The turret of the end of this zone make it easier yet, it's too easy to take all of them out with that turret and be left without enemies pretty fast.

when you have to destroy the airships they end spawning only from two sides. In this case I find it too predictible, you only need to camp that two spawns (some time only one as they spawn almost always from the same side) and you won't have a lot of problems. For example, with one or two raiders is really easy to camp an spawn point.

Maybe if they would spawn from more far away and surrounding you more would help to force you to move more.

• Third zone: Too easy when you know how it works. The melee enemies are really interesting, Maybe it would be interesting to mix different type of mobs with different mechanics and weakness on other areas. The variety makes the game more enjoyable.

Second mission:
  • First zone. Some tentacles position would need a review, there are some positions where you can only hit them for 1 sec before you die by the laser thing. Or the laser need more time before killing you. We lost a game only because the position of a tentacle and there was anyone that could kill it.

Also, the laser is a bit frustrating for characters as Alicia. After you grab someone you have to run to the nearset safe place before dying by the architect.

• Second zone (boss). I really liked that one, I hope to see more like this in the future. GJ.