Author Topic: A realy cool funplaying game  (Read 2277 times)

Makoki

• Old gamer Pa
    • View Profile
A realy cool funplaying game
on: June 11, 2017, 04:53:39 PM
Hy there i tried your game now for some matches and have to say, i love it!  :)
It´s a real fun and addiction playing it.
The graphics are very nice anad cool looking, it has realy his own charme and atmosphere, from the chars side too.
It´s realy fast paced, but matches are not too long, just the right size ( for my gusto),.
Gameplay and technics are very cool too, combat, cover system, map outlay and enviroment, everthing fits perfectly. And in the same time it runs very smooth , i´ve played with max settings and had not even a single problem. If i would´nt know that the game is in a beta test and for the smal amount of maps  and missions, i would take it as an real nice finished game.
The only problem i had was with the rewards, once my rewards where gone before i had decided which one i would take, ok now i know it better, one has to be fast with that too.  ;D
I´m lookig forward with a big expectation for this game and hope i´ll see a lot more from it, can´t await its release date, hoping for then there will be new Maps and stuff in it.
I heard about the episodic system you will implant for it and i´m very curious to see how that will work and what kind of nice stuff you guys ( and maybe girls xD ) will bring us.
Good job, keep on rockin with it ! 8) :)
Un saludo cordial para todos