Author Topic: A Break from Controversy...GUILDS!  (Read 20301 times)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
A Break from Controversy...GUILDS!
on: October 31, 2018, 09:23:58 PM
I'm getting depressed with all the controversy over Antagonists, Rewards, MMR Difficulty, Mentor Matches, etc... So much so that I forget how much I fucking love this game. Even ME the loathsome DROW has limits, that's right, I said it. And I still think this game is in my tope 10 list.

So with that said; are you making a guild? And if so, what will be your guild name? What will be your Banner? and what will be your guild philosophy? Will you guys be on the side of Herec and his raiders? The 5th Council? The Hedes Division? The Umbral Wardogs? Uras Beherit and the Aurora Specters? Or Shamash and his ancient Locals?

I will not be making a guild, because I am burnt out of  guild making and running them from World of Warcraft. But if I was going to make one again (which I'm not) I would adopt the name from my WoW guild from the Doomhammer server, Hellfire Society. I was Morlum the Orc Warlock back in Burning Crusade days. :)

PohtHehd

• View Profile
Re: A Break from Controversy...GUILDS!
Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 05:36:47 AM
Guild name: Sa Tapputu Gimirtu

Philosophy: Those that are the hardest to help need it the most.

Banner: An intricate mesh of sheep and shepherds leading them to safety from a fire the sheep started.

We will not be recruiting anyone so that we may maintain 100% participation in all guild events.

Lancer

• "Do what you will, you'll do it anyway"
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 01:01:57 AM
I might join a guild but i thin i might start one.  If i do i might make a logo like spacelords sliver thing and call the guil the learning curve,

Placelord

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 02:45:11 AM
Guild name: Action Team 4.

Philosophy:
A ragtag band of mercenaries always ready with a plan. Kind of like the A team. Staffed with tactical players. I'd love to see people coming up with plays and formations, busting through missions like it's a heist movie.

Banner: a snake on top of an aeroplane.

Urgehal

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 10, 2018, 04:18:03 AM
Probably not...but I'll most likely join a guild.

Will finally be nice to actually group up with folks who know what they're doing and not try so hard all the time.

PohtHehd

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 12, 2018, 03:53:35 PM

Shit, had this guild name up forever and no one said it was too long to fit into the guild name field. Lame.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: December 12, 2018, 05:46:18 PM

Shit, had this guild name up forever and no one said it was too long to fit into the guild name field. Lame.

What's your new Guild name going to be now Poh?

PohtHehd

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: December 12, 2018, 06:29:38 PM
Had to go with Tapputu Gimirtu because I'm too lazy to throw together some other Sumerian words.

Sa Tapputu Gimirtu meant something like "Those who help all" now it's nonsense like "Helping is all" or "All is helping", whatever. Just nerd-mad cause I really liked the Sa part but it's just two letters, I guess..
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 06:32:26 PM by PohtHehd »

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: December 12, 2018, 07:37:50 PM
Badass, man. I'd like to join your guild. But I'm at work. Have you heard of any of these names? And what are your thoughts? Paul Heyller, Richard Dolan, Graham Handkock, Randal Carlson, Steven Greer, Linda Moulten Howe, Grant Cameron? And there are various other names that I could add, but this should give you a taste.

I'm not a "suit" just a middle aged man who has been searching for a long time and still haven't quite fit the pieces together,not sure if I ever will, regarding stuff that I have experienced. I lot of what you say is in line with a lot of my thinking, in this game to. So It'd be really awesome to join up and share information.

BeertheBrad

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: December 12, 2018, 08:18:08 PM
POWERFULL Lv9Drow! Good to see you are still holding down the forums buddy. Draco still banned? HAHAHAHA

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: December 12, 2018, 08:33:17 PM
POWERFULL Lv9Drow! Good to see you are still holding down the forums buddy. Draco still banned? HAHAHAHA

Well, I'm not trying to "hold down the forums" nor am I trying to position myself in any special way here. I even made a post lamenting the avatar titles stating that it drew unnecessary attention of importance to members here. I just want to be one of many who voice their views. Absolutely no one special. "Hero Member" is embarrassing a bit. Makes me feel like I am here too much (and I probably am, but I post here while at work and it's boring).

Draco isn't banned, he posted fairly recently. It's just a lot of people went over to the Discord and discuss things their a lot more. I like some people there, and others are...hard to deal with. The only problem with the forums, despite having some great people there (Draco, Hihasuke to name a few), it feels like a "cool kids club" with certain members I won't name. I don't talk as much there as I used to and tend to lurk more. I've already done high school, I'm too old to go through this sort of child like social hierarchy thing. It's exhausting and silly. so for the sake of the entire community I just keep quite now. But I'm always observing. Guilds with like minded people will be a tremendous benefit, to everyone.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 08:41:14 PM by Level9Drow »

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: December 12, 2018, 10:27:56 PM

Huh??

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #12 on: December 12, 2018, 11:54:43 PM
Guild name: Uras-Acolytes

Philosophy: Cut loose on enemy Raiders and impress Uras-Beherit.

Banner: The Skull of the Antagonist.

Feel free to join or message me (Angeles2099 - PS4) if you favor the Pvp side of Spacelords. OR not, either ways cool with me.

PohtHehd

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: December 13, 2018, 09:05:14 PM
Badass, man. I'd like to join your guild. But I'm at work. Have you heard of any of these names? And what are your thoughts? Paul Heyller, Richard Dolan, Graham Handkock, Randal Carlson, Steven Greer, Linda Moulten Howe, Grant Cameron? And there are various other names that I could add, but this should give you a taste.

I'm not a "suit" just a middle aged man who has been searching for a long time and still haven't quite fit the pieces together,not sure if I ever will, regarding stuff that I have experienced. I lot of what you say is in line with a lot of my thinking, in this game to. So It'd be really awesome to join up and share information.

I'm kinda the loner type, sorry man. I'm definitely not active enough to support a real guild. I thought about recruiting but..eh, not enough stuff to do for me to consider it worthwhile. I had a dude in to see what happened when you invited people and stuff but I didn't like him so I kicked him. And the private aequilibrium, the only feature that guilds seem to offer, is tremendously ass-backwards.

I mostly did it for the name and banner but those things don't really seem to extend past the main menu screen.

I will give those people some consideration though. Always down for some cryptic mysteries.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: December 13, 2018, 09:54:07 PM
I just wanted to mess with the guild options, since everyone already made theirs before I ever got home from work. Guild name: Judgement Time