Author Topic: Antagonist is too weak  (Read 2554 times)

Robett9226

• View Profile
Antagonist is too weak
on: October 22, 2018, 05:05:00 PM
I think Antagonists need to have some special abilities like summoning enemies, since it's a 1v4 most of the times you end up getting gangbanged by them, and when they all 4 come in cqc range you're guaranteed to die since one can just spam grabs and another spams strikes. Antagonist role needs a buff.

Ac3_f4ce

• View Profile
Re: Antagonist is too weak
Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 05:36:55 PM
Nah buddy Antagonist already has an advantage of infinit lives infinite number of team mates and mechanics to actually hinder mission progress. Your supposed to take advantage of the confusion. And pick them off one by one. Not charge in expect to take on 4 by yourself. You have to wait for your chance take out the one that strays from the pack. Trust me I play as an Antag. We sometimes have the advantage and sometimes we don't. Sometimes the Ai is lethal and killing the raiders and sometimes it's complete horse shit. You gotta pick your moments.

Jenetikz

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 04:04:49 AM
You gotta whole army??!

Agent-Z46

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 12:05:38 PM
Antagonist is supposed to be challenging. In the Antagonist tutorial video Uras says "There are four of them and just one of you. Not even the best among you will be able to take them all on at once" You're encouraged to play it smart and pick your battles. Whether it be by isolating them, attacking when they're distracted or even just pushing at the same time as allied grunts. I know it's not easy but it's not supposed to be. But the challenge is what makes it so fun and rewarding. Just keep at it, learn through trial and error and you'll get better. Even watching some YouTube videos just to see how experienced players tackle it might be helpful. Good luck in future games. Make the glorious Uras-Beherit proud! >:)

immortanjoe

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 01, 2018, 07:16:46 PM
Antagonist is supposed to be challenging. In the Antagonist tutorial video Uras says "There are four of them and just one of you. Not even the best among you will be able to take them all on at once" You're encouraged to play it smart and pick your battles. Whether it be by isolating them, attacking when they're distracted or even just pushing at the same time as allied grunts. I know it's not easy but it's not supposed to be. But the challenge is what makes it so fun and rewarding. Just keep at it, learn through trial and error and you'll get better. Even watching some YouTube videos just to see how experienced players tackle it might be helpful. Good luck in future games. Make the glorious Uras-Beherit proud! >:)

Agree with what you said, although the part about it being rewarding not so much. Usually the rewards are pretty mediocre when I win as antag, idk about you.