Author Topic: Aleph xploit?  (Read 2733 times)

Plitz

• View Profile
Aleph xploit?
on: October 31, 2018, 04:57:20 PM
Right so.. Just as the topic says.
I ran as antag on "White Noise" just now and i noticed right from the beginning they had 396  combined aleph charges. I'll link pictures of them.
And even if one of them lost his 5 stacks (he died) in the UI, it still showed as he had 5 stacks of it when just looking on him running around.
Don't know where i should report these kind of stuff but here we are.

Lehi

• View Profile
Re: Aleph xploit?
Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 05:49:05 PM
I have seen Full-aleph-at-spawn cheat at Fistful Sand.

See the posts by Draco.
https://www.spacelordsthegame.com/community/index.php?topic=3555.0

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 05:55:28 PM
This makes me sad.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 01, 2018, 11:02:57 PM
Yup, looks like a new user doing it, perhaps the guy who was just banned for using this hack made a new account? Or just a new person, but yeah this is such an obvious exploit it's funny that they think they will get away with doing it.

Please send an email with the time that this match happened and these screenshots to spacelords_support@mercurysteam.com, hopefully it can get taken care of before the weekend. I will try and notify a dev as well in case you don't see this.

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 02, 2018, 12:56:20 PM
Hi Plitz,

We permanently banned a user who was doing the same a few days ago. As LordDraco3 mentioned, you can send an email to spacelords_support@mercurysteam.com with all the data you can provide: the player's username, platform, mission, screenshots, videos, etc., and we'll look into it as soon as possible to take actions.

Thank you very much for reporting it and helping us creating a healthy community!