Author Topic: Card Activation Indicators  (Read 2924 times)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Card Activation Indicators
on: October 26, 2018, 01:07:18 AM
Remember when there was two little card indicators at the bottom of the screen? These would glow golden when you knew they were activated or working. I think they removed them. But I found them really helpful, especially with certain cards that had a more ambiguous nature.

Could we get the Card Activation indicators back?

flowone

• View Profile
Re: Card Activation Indicators
Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 08:02:31 PM
Agreed

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, 08:06:05 PM
Yes please.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 08, 2018, 12:08:50 AM
Those were better than nothing, which is what we have now :( but we have gotten so many more complex cards now that a legitimate icon indication method is sorely needed for the UI. Like you can see symbols for all buffs and debuffs at the top of the screen in Warframe, we have some cards that work exactly like their mods.

Warframe mod: Rolling Guard- on dodge, become invulnerable for 3s. 7s cooldown
Works exaclty like:
Spacelords card: Epimorphosis- 3s after being shot, heal 50 points. 10s cooldown.

Warframe has a blue buff icon that appears at the top when you activate Rolling Guard, with a timer counting down, and then it turns into a red icon during the cooldown period.

Spacelords already has an advantage in implementing these because every card has a unique icon graphic. Just have those exact same icons appear when a card is active, and if it has a cooldown, make it turn red or grey.  Allow us to move our UI around so we can put it where we want it (UI customization has already been requested many times in the past, so a dedicated UI update would be awesome as a general statement).

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 08, 2018, 08:54:00 PM
There are a couple of indicators already underneath our stress meter, this is honestly the first time i've noticed "Bewitched" popping up. But we've all seen Immune and Silenced when going into uras clone battles.

This seems like a fine place to have our card effects pop up, AS WELL AS buffs and effects from other players, such as Doldren buffing with his Fury card, or Valeria's healing gate effect, Iune's heal, etc.
Though a UI customization would always be prefferable to a static setup that we can't move around  ;)

Dagg73

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 09, 2018, 01:50:55 PM
Greetings!!!
This game has evolved since it was out, BUT this activation indicators were really helpful for the player. YES MERCURY PLEASE, BRING THEM BACK AGAIN!!!

LiquidAutopsy

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: December 09, 2018, 03:26:28 PM
There are a couple of indicators already underneath our stress meter, this is honestly the first time i've noticed "Bewitched" popping up. But we've all seen Immune and Silenced when going into uras clone battles.

This seems like a fine place to have our card effects pop up, AS WELL AS buffs and effects from other players, such as Doldren buffing with his Fury card, or Valeria's healing gate effect, Iune's heal, etc.
Though a UI customization would always be prefferable to a static setup that we can't move around  ;)
I think the stress indicator should be move to the left-down corner. Or a better option to make the entire hud elements into full customizable. But there is an upcoming patch. Many things will be upgrade. :)