Author Topic: Shamash and the Locals Enemy Faction?  (Read 3091 times)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Shamash and the Locals Enemy Faction?
on: October 24, 2018, 01:49:13 AM
Those of us who are passionate about our mistress that is Spacelords have to show the love in our Love/Hate relationship as well.

So, Shamash. Most of us have seen the secret extra ending by now showing Shamash coming through the portal after one of our most beloved protector, and the other two dudes, met an unexpected fate. Shamash is the next chapeter of Spaccelords.

But, what does this mean in terms of "in game" representation? Well all the other enemy factions have enemy AI units and unique units as well as a boss to topple. This means we might see an enemy Locals faction? Oh my goodness! This will be great.

A faction of lower health, stealthy enemies that have no aleph trace. We will get snuk up on by Local "fatties", air strikes by commander elites under Shamash, sniped by...well evil Herecs and Shaes without the nice hair. Or will we see altogether different units? We get a good look at some of them, like those wizard guys with the futuristic clan hoods.

We would have to compensate for their low health so we might see things like Evil Monks with Doldren like power. Elite snipers that can wrath form on a wall. Healing units. Who knows. But if the 5th Council units are any implication, they are only going to get harder. As long as I don't see stealth miners, I'm good with whatever comes next.

What do you guys think about a possible enemy Locals faction?

pululon

• View Profile
Re: Shamash and the Locals Enemy Faction?
Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 04:23:10 AM
Melee fights, melee fights!! a baseball bat for Alicia XD

Agent-Z46

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 12:18:11 PM
Considering that they're locals they should do scary damage. Though not so much that it's broken but I want to be scared of them!

Ac3_f4ce

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 04:19:15 PM
I'm already scared of the idea. I can barely handle one Doldren Antag you expect me to handle a battalion. Jesus Christ. Although Shamash is from an era 15k years ago the locals may have evolved to be have no aleph signature. And also the locals used to be a warrior race, (look at the size of Shamash) they could be hulking brutes. There s a lot to say the Locals of present day are vastly different from the locals from 15k years ago.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 08:49:07 PM by Ac3_f4ce »