Author Topic: Spawning issues  (Read 5630 times)

ssj4gokudb

• View Profile
Spawning issues
on: May 28, 2017, 07:17:45 PM
After dying it would spawn my body back but it would leave me in the free camera mode so I couldn't control my character.  Kept dying and finally gave me control back to me so I could play but then the game froze.

CosmonautCowboy

• View Profile
Re: Spawning issues
Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 05:40:09 PM
I experienced that, too, but it only lasted for a few moments. It was during a match where we were experience some lag, so I didn't think too much of it.

Kid Dracula

• Vampire Overlord
  • MercurySteam Developer
  • Enough Talk! Have at you!
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 02:24:07 PM
Deffo a bug.

CosmonautCowboy

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 11, 2017, 03:00:49 AM
I had this happen to me this evening. I died, and it put me into the camera mode, which happened to be on two of my teammates who were just standing there. After they died, I respawned, but stayed in camera mode, unable to move. After I was killed, it went straight to the rewards screen.

Ebisu_rkz

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 11, 2017, 07:20:25 PM
It happened me too, everyone the same but the host. He was the only one that was spawning correctly.

The two times that have happened me have been on the first mission.

All the times we died happened the same, happened various times. Only a one or two times the spawn went right. The host never had that issue.

EDIT: three times happened, the third one the host got disconnected after some time.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 10:54:15 PM by Ebisu_rkz »

Anderson_JAG

• View Profile
    • Anderson_JAG YouTube Chann.
Reply #5 on: June 15, 2017, 08:21:03 PM
Same here.

It happened to me several times during the last two weekends the beta was opened. I didn't know is this was a bug to be reported or an undesiderable effect, but "normal" on multiplayer games (caused by lag or something).

Nikrist666

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: June 17, 2017, 11:09:50 PM
Same here, today, several times.

Janegotagun

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: June 18, 2017, 05:40:00 PM
This happened to me in several coop matches. I would switch to my teammates camera and when one died I could see myself standing on the platform through his camera.

I had to quit match and rejoin to gain control of my character again.

Rhynerd

• Raider as of 6/10, if that means anything.
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: June 19, 2017, 08:39:29 AM
Happened to me a total of four or five times so far. Seems to have always happened during or after a major connection issue while I was dead.
It's a good thing that leaving the match means you can almost automatically reconnect and regain control, but it has been the cause of a couple of losses, and there is a good wait between when you leave and when you can get back into the game you just left.

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Reply #9 on: July 19, 2017, 07:40:04 PM
Hi guys! this is a known bug, we are working on it. Thanks to all for report it!

Anderson_JAG

• View Profile
    • Anderson_JAG YouTube Chann.
Reply #10 on: July 21, 2017, 02:18:54 AM
Hi guys! this is a known bug, we are working on it. Thanks to all for report it!
Hi, MSE_tenka!. If it helps: during the last weeked it didn't happened to me playing as a Raider, in any math... but I saw it happened twice not to me, but to the player taking the role of Antagonist (it's character was spawned, but didn't moved).