Author Topic: "Wheel of Fortune" for blueprints is not working well.  (Read 4274 times)

Anderson_JAG

• View Profile
    • Anderson_JAG YouTube Chann.
OK, there must be definitively a bug when, after a played mission and a blueprint is available, more that a player reclaims the blueprint (so a "wheel of fortune" type-game is enabled to decide who gains the blueprint).

Today, me and another person reclaimed a blueprint. It is supposed that I won (the arroe fell into my area) but the other person was the one who receve it.

If just played a mission in which the for people has reclaimed a rare sniper rigle for Harec. I gave up and went for the gold, three people left to go. For what i saw, someone called "MasterPie" or so should have won the blueprint (the arrow fell on his area), but it went to another person.

Can this be confirmed?.

I quit with enough time for the three areas went created correctly.  :P

WYRDBOY

• View Profile
Re: "Wheel of Fortune" for blueprints is not working well.
Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 03:20:45 PM
Are you sure it was "your area"? They are color coded, see what color the box is with your name and the area on the wheel, if they match, you won.
It can be confusing, because your name is on the left side, but the area is on the right, so if it went to your side, you didn't get it because it was the other player's area.

Gunshanks

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 03:35:55 PM
I can confirm this, as I've had it happen twice to me, getting excited for a new blueprint, and then having it be given to someone else on the rewards screen. The color coordination and placement of names seems pretty straightforward to me, and I've even received a single blueprint that landed in 'my area' before.

WYRDBOY

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 28, 2017, 08:50:18 PM
Actually, having played more I've realized only your own piece is colored differently, which is YELLOW. Everybody else is colored GREEN.

Anderson_JAG

• View Profile
    • Anderson_JAG YouTube Chann.
Reply #4 on: May 29, 2017, 09:38:09 PM
I'll keep an eye on next time, if I've understood the arrow has to land on the yellow area (for that area is the mine one).

See you all on the Broken Planet!.  ;)

WYRDBOY

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 30, 2017, 05:45:51 PM
Yes, you've understood right. What I would suggest to the devs is that, they put the names next to the area and use 4 different colors for each player, so it's recognizable on first glance.