Author Topic: I NEED ANESKA!!!  (Read 2976 times)

XenoBladeX-3

• View Profile
I NEED ANESKA!!!
on: October 08, 2018, 08:55:56 PM
Title says it all

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: I NEED ANESKA!!!
Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 09:16:32 PM
A little birdie told me today that the most recent patch placed brand new files into the game regarding Alexa in the player section, with a faction code, when she was previously outside of the playable character data ;)

XenoBladeX-3

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 09:18:03 PM
A little birdie told me today that the most recent patch placed brand new files into the game regarding Alexa in the player section, with a faction code, when she was previously outside of the playable character data ;)

Awwww Sweet :)

BlaZeMaN

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 09:24:53 PM

Shouldn't MSE canonize her a bit though ? Not disliking her presence , just the possibility of her continuity getting ruined somewhat .

XenoBladeX-3

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 08, 2018, 09:26:56 PM

Shouldn't MSE canonize her a bit though ? Not disliking her presence , just the possibility of her continuity getting ruined somewhat .
im sure theyll find a way to make it work

BlaZeMaN

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 08, 2018, 09:29:16 PM

im sure theyll find a way to make it work
I hope so .

Azazel6

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 14, 2018, 08:38:55 AM
It'd be sick if her ability was her laser swords or a mini mech to ride on