Author Topic: I quiting games more often then playing game!  (Read 5268 times)

drunkpunk

• View Profile
I quiting games more often then playing game!
on: October 06, 2018, 04:26:48 AM
When party of low levels in team and no antagonist im playin but when some noob start to watch cutscene i quit, im bored to wait and watch cutscenes all the time,  i quit when full team of noobs and antagonist its a 100% loose and waste of time, antagonist should not be allowed when you play as mentor,  noobs dont know what to do, they not delivering aleph in missions where its needed, in low blow even level 50+ noobs often dont know how to exit mission and press F at the end  .When i play missions with blueprint rewards i always quit mission when noobs or antagonist there, with noobs in team you mostly will loose, even with good team you will waste alot more time versus antagonist then usual and chance to get blueprint will be ALOT lower and xp lower too, reward bonus for antagonost fight should be much more then its now, playing as mentor reward should be much more because you waste alot more time with them and mostly will loose , game make teams of 3 noobs in your team thats ridiculous  i quit such teams, its a waste of time and reward and xp and mostly you will loose with them because they dont know what to do and not deliver aleph.
 Game should have option to not watch cutscenes, should be option to never play as mentor its a waste of time ,xp and chance of rewards, with team of not noobs you getting more xp then playing as mentor, game should have option to never play versus antagonist too most of games versus antagonist i quit too, waste of time for much lower rewards i dont like pvp so i not enjoy it at all, i never played as antagonist i not enjoy it . 
 To get better chance for blueprint rewards and better xp never play with noobs and vs antagonist ! Game should have more content, and more rpg elements to customize character skills and weapons, for now game is for few weeks and you almost max level  and there is nothing to do, i play + bounty hunter bonus on guns for more gold and playing only high gold messions and cant play characters wich i like but they dont have right gun with + bounty hunter bonus. All guns shold have these options to choose ! Some characters i will never play , its Alicia, i dont like to jump and never yet used her jump skill sucessfully. And in so many matches noobs quit, in Low blow map almost in every mentor match noob or noobs quit reminds me warframe noobs quitters. And playing with noobs you almost always will watch over and over cutscenes with them! Developers should make something with that its so annoying you are forced to quit matches to get better chance for rewards and better xp! I like the game but someone in charge for that should be fired or game will die! For casual players game is for few months because there is no content, and if you implement chat game becomes super toxic because of useless very bad players,  i met so many almost level 100 noobs who not understand what to do! Some missions shoild have much bigger rewards or almost no one will play them because these missions are much harder and you wasting atleast twice more time then in quick missions and you get much lower rewards then in quick missions, i not play these missions even if there is blueprint or any other reward because i have almost all blueprints for characters i play, someone who is in charge for all i said looks like not played game and not understand what is going on ingame and not listening what players saying, change him ASAP ! In warframe many ideas i said is implemented and develepors comunicating with players, i just quit warframe because game is too easy for me im bored to play every mission and someone who run first clearing everything alone, boss fghts ar stupid, first one who reach boss kill him in no time. I writing this and watching Always sunny in california when waiting after 4 times in a row quit , every time useless noobs in team who not understand what to do and cutscene watchers.So game need small improvements for things i said for first and more content , learn from warframe developers they have best free to play pay model!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 04:38:46 AM by drunkpunk »

LoganMaze

• View Profile
Re: I quiting games more often then playing game!
Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 05:42:10 AM
this was really, like REALLY hard to read, and you keep rotating around people being noobs and not wanting to watch cutscenes, next time try to focus on convincing people and not so much on complaining and comparing to a pve focused game.

EMack114

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 01:16:43 AM
Honestly, I only really quit when there's an antagonist and I don't feel like dealing with it.  I generally don't like that mode; I think it's counterproductive to getting people to stay and play.  If they had it as an option, it'd be better. Having a PVP and PVE option is probably something that would help this game...considering that everyone who leaves this game just brings Mercury one step closer to following Paragon (getting retired).

Overall the game play is ok for a few matches, even if they're just noobs.  Let's be honest people; the majority of players on this game are going to be noobs, so if you have an issue, I suggest you play something else...no one would blame you. Honestly, tho, I'd try the noobs out; give them a chance, because we were all there. They have to start somewhere, and I doubt Mercury is going to fix the Antag game play issue; if they were, they would've done it before they repackaged this game as "Spacelords".  That's just my opinion, though; I could be wrong.

To all people who are finding themselves quitting more than they are playing, I recommend this:

Ask yourself is this game REALLY worth playing that much if you're quitting more than playing?

If the answer is yes, go on the Discord and get a team or play with the noobs and hope for the best.

If the answer is no, stop playing and go do something else.  Honestly, I'm just waiting until RE2 comes out, then I'll shelf this game, cause I don't think Mercury is going to make it any better, forum or not, and I'm not happy with the games current status. 

Urgehal

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 03:51:51 AM
Despite alot of frustrations dealing with this game, I somehow have never quit a game yet. (to my surprise). Closet was probably getting a duplicate blueprint 3 times in a row and if an antagonist were to be in my 4th attempt, I probably would have ragequit lol (luckily I got the blueprint I wanted).

But I can perfectly see why people would ragequit (newbies & veterans alike). Me personally, I don't mind mentor matches, carrying folks, or the presence of an antagonist. But when matches go on for 30 minutes plus, I feel like I wasted my time, since the rewards are not worth the effort in those situations. Love this game to death, but the grind is stupid...

Really hope MSE ups the gold on disconnects/"suffering", mentor & antagonist matches, and explore other ways of players getting gold, however minor. A daily or weekly login reward would be a good start and as alot of people have said in other topics, NO ANTAGS in mentor matches. And really, I think people that are leveled 1-19 (basically the lowest tier) should be considered beginners.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 03:54:51 AM by Urgehal »

Richter

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 10, 2018, 09:43:36 PM
Well, maybe this game is just not made for you then. I really like when there's an antagonist in the game, it makes things more interesting. Also, the objective gets easier (enemies and boss take more damage), so I truly believe it's pretty balanced.

Also, we should not forget that we were noobs in the past and the veterans of this time had to deal with us too. So I will encourage all of you to keep helping new players so they can also have fun with the game 

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #5 on: October 11, 2018, 12:39:42 AM
At first mentor matches bothered me, now I seek them out and get bummed when I don't get them. I can't help it if I use "Come Over Here!" 3 times in a row and another 3 times in a row only for them to be oblivious to it, they disconnect, don't collect Aleph and shoot instead and the list goes on and on.

I just do what I can to keep them alive and if they quit then that's unfortunate. If i keep them alive and we win hell yeah. The way I see it is I did my part as a mentor, I used the "Communication" system, spoke through my mic if i had to, waited till every one gets extracted,  relieved them of the swarm of grunts that was surrounding them and so on. If after ALL of that assistance they still quit,...then i get a small 300 for it.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 11, 2018, 01:06:36 AM
I'd like to state that the idea of helping new players was a good thing and I never minded this. This sounds like fun, in fact. But as soon as you throw in an antagonists this becomes more of an unfortunate liability. throw in no cross platform communication from PC (me) to console (often them) other than 4 signals and the situation is aggravated even more.

It SHOULD be fun to help new players. It SHOULD be something people like to do. It was like this in World of Warcraft. But it needs more compensation, and maybe, just maybe, no antag possible to distract from Veterans helping the new guys.

Jenetikz

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 17, 2018, 01:55:54 AM
fake news

immortanjoe

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: November 08, 2018, 08:06:36 AM
Nobody should be quitting matches if they are on a team with other people who are relying on them. I quit one match as antag, because I had just started and it was hopeless and another because of lag. However, when you've been playing the game for a while, you become aware of how leaving can screw your team if you're a raider. Don't play at all if you have a habit of leaving all the time.

Xinderoth

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: November 22, 2018, 03:22:14 AM
I've got one word for why this game isn't new player friendly, 'Doldren'. There it is.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: November 22, 2018, 11:20:42 AM
… Also, we should not forget that we were noobs in the past and the veterans of this time had to deal with us too. …

That's not quite true, because there were no veterans on the release day, everyone was a noob back then.

But of course we should help them out (although sometimes these mentor matches get really annoying).

Jester278

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: November 22, 2018, 08:45:53 PM
I can understand why some people quit when there's a mentor match, I personally don't as every bit of gold helps, but quitters are ruining the game experience & I think the option should either be removed or only allow a certain number of quits per day, say 3.
The reason I say this is because I'm sick of waiting up to 5 minutes & sometimes even longer, only for somebody to quit, even when it's not a mentor match.
I've had 12 matches in a row cancelled on me, before posting this, and it's not a joke or exaggeration either, it's very frustrating, especially when it's the same level a couple of times & then a new one & somebody still quits or fails to accept. If this happens they shouldn't be allowed back in the queue either, for a specified amount of time on the level they chose not to accept or acknowledge their presence.
If you don't want mentor matches, the best bet for now is to go for the higher levels, though you do still get noobs there from time to time, even though you shouldn't really, especially those that require a specific level to open.
I think the devs are going to look into some of the other issues you mention as well, and btw, it's "more than"not then, just so you know :)