Author Topic: Feedback  (Read 3178 times)

ElvenNeko

• View Profile
Feedback
on: May 27, 2017, 02:04:22 PM
You have a real problems with ui for now. For example, i can see the descritions for different guns available, but have no idea how to  switch to them. It's not explained anywhere at all, i can only zoom in, and that's all. What character points and other values doing? What everything else does? I don't feel comfortable with menus that not really user-friendly.

P2P mode is a terrible choice. in 80% of games i played i had sudden host migration and mission chapter resstart because someone decided to leave or was disconnected... That's especially great with boss almost dead and going back to full hp.

Not sure if beta has only 2 missions or there is no info about how can i unlock new ones.

Also, the antagonist gameplay is not rewarding at all. Who cares for silly rating board? Why can't we recieve at least half as much as players get for their play (and more if you defeat them)? In this game, if you want to play as antagonist - you must chose between progression and fun. And that's a terrible choice.

Rest of the game feels fine, but antagonist's spawn points should be adjusted. There is a few locations where he always spawns too far away and only from one side, no way to make and unexpected attack, people always see him coming. Spawns should be everywhere around, so players have to keep their guard up all the time.

Also you should really sent more keys out. Me and my friend were waiting for so long but got only one key and can't play together... And matchmaking takes from 30 minutes to full hour to find a game. You need more active players to actually test the game...
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 03:02:54 PM by ElvenNeko »

TehMud

• View Profile
Re: Feedback
Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 07:37:23 PM
First, you on PC or console?

Also  I agree about matchmaking. I think the problem is that it's only open on weekends, and people are probably grabbing keys without realizing that and that they aren't available to play.  Takes me like 5-10 minutes to find a match

ElvenNeko

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 10:00:37 PM
Pc.
Sad that it happens. Me and friend go trough way too many betas, and always checked the uptime to be able to play. But before this case only 2 times we did not recieved both keys... Com on, dev's, send more waves please.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 10:02:18 PM by ElvenNeko »

Kid Dracula

• Vampire Overlord
  • MercurySteam Developer
  • Enough Talk! Have at you!
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 02:18:29 PM
Yep we are on it. We've had a shortage of new keys due to demand but more invites are going out daily.