Author Topic: Why do you deliberately ruin Catharsis?  (Read 6152 times)

VeryShae

• View Profile
Why do you deliberately ruin Catharsis?
on: December 25, 2020, 11:58:56 PM
In case anyone don't know, Cathasis is a weapon of Sooma.
It's a rare weapon, quite fun to use, but it has a fundamental flaw. You have to change shooting mode when you run out, then shoot at an enemy to reload, the shootings do no damage by the way.

My question is: What is the point of having a weapon which you have to shoot at an enemy to reload?

MSE_Laura

• 🐱 Meow! 🐱
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Re: Why do you deliberately ruin Catharsis?
Reply #1 on: January 08, 2021, 09:47:40 AM
Hello there, VeryShae!
The Thing about Catharsis is that you have two fire modes. One, in which you gather power and the other in which you release it and harm the enemy base on how much power you had.
The gathering more is not supposed to do harm to the enemies, as you mention, as you are increasing the power bar. With the release mode, you can always hurt the enemy, there's no need to recharge it as you said, unless you want to increase the weapon's damage. That does create situations in which you need to change from one mode to another if you want sustained high power shots.

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 19, 2023, 05:29:59 PM
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.   Spouwmuurisolatie Sint-Gillis-Waas

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 19, 2023, 05:32:46 PM
Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle.   Spouwmuurisolatie Sint-Laureins

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 19, 2023, 05:37:40 PM
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!   Spouwmuurisolatie Stekene

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 19, 2023, 05:47:31 PM
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.   Spouwmuurisolatie Wichelen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: April 19, 2023, 05:52:10 PM
Thumbs up guys your doing a really good job.   Spouwmuurisolatie Zottegem