Author Topic: Vet with long time tech issue  (Read 17400 times)

ARTIZANj

• Iune
    • View Profile
Vet with long time tech issue
on: June 26, 2022, 11:29:15 PM
Peace. Well Im typing this out with an Xbox controller, so please hear this out. Ive been here since a little after the debut through EVERYTHING and still here. All I want for Kwanzaa is NOT something new, just make the old fun and relatively fair again. Whatever features and functions are there now just keep them, I want to keep focus on gameplay. Make the CGI difficult and strength believable, NOT spawning enemies at blind and weak points with push shots and elites. Objectify attacks and not simply target the 'best player'. If not that then spawn more enemies but from correct locations and circumstances. This is the chief reason preventing me purchasing new content. Again I don't ask for changes, its called the Broken Planet for a reason. I just ask for corrections; player vs game, not developer. I will hang in there longer, the aestetics are more than worth it. Correct this and the game is near perfect again; I will not only help bring the other vets back, but also mentor new players and get the content Ive been wanting for so long; I love this game just that much! Gracie por la escuchando, Salud. - Jago II, Iune.   Raider since 2017
« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 11:41:20 PM by ARTIZANj »

kingjamson

• View Profile
Re: Vet with long time tech issue
Reply #1 on: September 12, 2022, 04:09:22 PM
I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you!   Cacao Bliss Reviews

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 12, 2022, 04:11:10 PM
A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one.   Cacao Bliss Superfood Reviews

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 12, 2022, 04:21:49 PM
Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site.   HBO Max

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 22, 2022, 03:10:20 PM
I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you!   KickAss Torrents

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 28, 2022, 05:54:05 PM
I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you!   Prodentim Reviews

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 28, 2022, 05:58:16 PM
I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject.   Exipure Reviews

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 28, 2022, 05:59:50 PM
I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You.   Exipure

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: September 28, 2022, 06:01:24 PM
wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.   Prodentim

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: September 28, 2022, 06:03:27 PM
I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You.   Java Burn

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: September 28, 2022, 06:05:02 PM
wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.   Fresh Breathies

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: September 28, 2022, 06:06:27 PM
Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on.   Cacao Bliss

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: September 28, 2022, 06:07:57 PM
This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough.   Ikaria Lean Belly Juice

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: September 28, 2022, 06:09:31 PM
Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good.   Ikaria Juice

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: September 28, 2022, 06:10:58 PM
The writer is enthusiastic about purchasing wooden furniture on the web and his exploration about best wooden furniture has brought about the arrangement of this article.   Protetox