Author Topic: "Periodically can't play"  (Read 17160 times)

Righteous Flame

• View Profile
Re: "Periodically can't play"
Reply #15 on: November 08, 2021, 08:20:45 PM
Think it might be dead on Vanilla Xbox One.    I haven't been able to log in since shortly after I had the points issue resolved.  Just now, I decided that I would give it ten trys, 5 before I did my daily gamepass quests and 5 after.  All ten ended in being unable to connect to servers.

It's a pity.  Despite having a love-hate relationship with the game since they made it online only, I kept finding reasons to come back.  But, at this point, I think it's dead for good.  It would have been nice to have an offline version so I could occasionally revisit the Broken Planet but it is what it is.

Still, no hard feelings.  It was bound to end eventually and, technical difficulties with the Xbox aside, it was fun while it lasted.  So, congratulations on Metroid Dread and I guess I'll see you around.

Righteous Flame

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: November 09, 2021, 05:44:57 PM
Followup:  Just as a last ditch attempt, I uninstalled and reinstalled this morning so I could give it a few more trys.  It connected the second time so it's still up.

Still would be nice to have an offline version though.

Gororaris

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: November 10, 2021, 01:05:12 AM
Sounds like it was an issue with your account and not for the Xbox servers. Seeing as how I play Xbox One too and had no problem logging in. Glad it could be solved