Author Topic: State of the game 2022*  (Read 5991 times)

dehking

• View Profile
State of the game 2022*
on: November 25, 2021, 07:14:31 PM
Hey guys it's me (again),

You see I'm here (again) a brat asking the same questions more "veteran" players always bring you about.

First of all just a reminder, I do like this game and I still find what you guys created amazing and very rich. That said, it's been a while since this feeling turned just into nostalgia.

This game was a huge promise and the most addictive gameplay I ever felt in an action shooter, also the combat ... THE CQC was brilliant. BRILLANT. This game was the MOST FUN I ever had.

But where is it heading now?

I mean ... when are you guys going to talk about the quality of life changes for the game? When is the plot moving forward? When will you be reviewing the rewards system? When will thematic events impact the game, the lore, or the gameplay?

We are going towards 2022 and the game changed a lot but only on the surface, right? Isn't it time to approach these issues? Or even dealt with.

It is your game, I get it. I'm not trying to offend anyone but it does feel like a lost opportunity to head where the game is heading (at least how it looks like its heading),... as a consumer of the game I kind of feel offended that the only updates we have are in-game lore content (who has been here for ages) being shared on the web site. Like, not even new content or new lore. Nothing that would move the plot or the game forward.

I don't know what you guys have in your hands and I don't want to be unfair to you, but maybe some transparency as "Yes. We will not be continuing the game forward, this is the game and how it will be" would be a fitting position and a good way to end a relationship with players, like me, who still have so much expectation from this game.

Not to upset anyone but we got to talk about how RIOT has been doing shit. They started with a game, then they did world build and them THE WORLD become the product who became others games, books, animations, and TV series. Look at what you guys did when you launched this game. The world and the characters you created could be doing just the same, could have been GIGANTIC.

I really wish this game is still moving forward and aware of what makes it good, great, and bad so as to better polish itself and deliver more. You could have a massive player base by now.

Trust me guys, I'm a designer (this is supposed to be a meme) but please consider reading this.

Think about how to improve the missions and reward system so that replayability has more value.

Think how the CQC made this game so authentic even if it meant harder

Think how the game since it was launched as Riders of the broken planet game didn't move the plot forward and how strong of action this would mean for ANYONE who played or play the game

Think about new character and  not just new weapons, or be more consistent with new launches

Think about seriously improving the game interface out of the gameplay but the menus and such, especially the after game screen

Think about how thematic events could alter the gameplay while they are online like changing faction places, random encounters, especial enemies, environment changes, or even gameplay changes as if gravity gets lighter or something. Be creative about it, like special game modes but temporary and involved in some lore.

I don't know .... just ...wake up to the potential your game holds and what an amazing game the team created, initially cause now it doesn't seem like it is going anywhere.

Wish you well and have a nice 2022
Sincerely,
me

VeryShae

• View Profile
Re: State of the game 2022*
Reply #1 on: November 28, 2021, 12:29:22 AM
Spacelords is such a good game, it's unique and fun, it should have more players but I don't know why it does not, may be MSE doesn't market it due to lack of funds.

What a shame.

SP is probably the best shooter game I have ever played.

NightEyes

• View Profile
    • [Outstanding Сasual Dating  Legitimate Girls]
Reply #2 on: January 27, 2022, 09:06:42 PM
oyununuz harika ama diğer arkadaşların dediği gibi biraz daha reklam yapılsda mükemmel olur turkçe dil desteği getirebilirlerse eğer baya bir turk oyuncu gelir bu oyuna ve fiyatlandırmanız global olarak mantıklı olsada turkiye çapında olunca bize biraz ağır geliyor steam inde yaptığı gibi ülke bazlı bir fiyatlandırma koyma imkanınız varsa çok güzel olur ilgi ve alakanız için teşekkür ederim şimdiden

dehking

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 02, 2022, 02:33:02 PM
Spacelords is such a good game, it's unique and fun, it should have more players but I don't know why it does not, may be MSE doesn't market it due to lack of funds.

What a shame.

SP is probably the best shooter game I have ever played.

Yeah man like I can't say for sure but I do belive most players started quitting when the core of the game started changing. When they changed CQC and never updated the campaign and instead decided to change a lot of the mechanics and especially created the forge system ...

Spacelords frustrates me SO MUCH because I always checking on it to get back playing and I do think it has or at least HAD so much potential as its own authentic thing that it could be a great game with a great player base if it had taken the right decisions .. that being making a better tutorial (in the early days there were none so people found it hard to play), doing a better UI, especially after a level is completed, there is a lot of waiting and screen before playing again and especially working on a new campaign or more content for the game and not just recycling the same lore that has been around since the start of the game.

Is really asd I do like the universe they created so bad