Author Topic: Bought MS points and they still haven't shown up in account  (Read 9420 times)

Righteous Flame

• View Profile
Already sent E-mail to support.  spacelords_support@mercurysteam.com  Just making this topic as well so I have 2 avenues open.

Xbox ID: Righteous Flame
Platform: Xbox One
Issue: Bought MercurySteam points on 9/25 (picture sent with E-mail) and they still have not shown up in my account.
Request: Refund money or add the 1200 points to my account.

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Re: Bought MS points and they still haven't shown up in account
Reply #1 on: September 30, 2021, 12:12:04 PM
Hi! We have seen your request, the support team will help you, don't worry :-)

Righteous Flame

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 30, 2021, 06:44:52 PM
Response was:

------------------------------------

Hi Mark,

Do you have the Bank receipt? We need this to confirm the purchase.

----------------------------

This is a peculiar thing as I sent a picture from my Xbox's purchase history.  As such, I have sent another reply with a copy of the completed purchase from Xbox.com along with the message.

--------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I literally sent you a picture of the purchase from my Xbox Live purchase history in the previous email.  Here is another picture from my Xbox order history.  As you can see, the purchase was completed.

-----------------------------------------------

All that should be needed is that I have purchased it through the Xbox marketplace and that the purchase was completed.  It is an unreasonable thing to ask for my credit card information.

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Reply #3 on: October 01, 2021, 10:55:56 AM
Hi Righteous Flame,

In your first picture, there was nothing that confirms the purchase. I suggest talking about this topic in our email conversations, but you have to understand that we are not 24h in the studio so we can't reply to your emails instantly.

Regards

Righteous Flame

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 01, 2021, 07:32:05 PM
The main point of this topic was not to ask for 24/7 support but to both open another avenue for resolution as well as to serve as an illustration for anyone else with an Xbox on how the process works.

With that, the final entry:

It was explained to me that the first picture did not show the purchase as complete.  However, the second picture from Xbox.com did show the purchase as complete.  As such, it is advised for anyone experiencing this to include a picture from Xbox.com rather than directly from their Xbox.

They also asked whether I had experienced this before which was a nice proactive touch.  (I do not believe that I had or, if I did, it was too far back to remember.)

Overall final total: 2 days from first E-mail and 3 E-mails.  This could have been shaved down to 1 day and 2 E-mails if I had used an Xbox.com snip instead of a picture from my Xbox so that's on me.

Thank you for your prompt and courteous attention to this matter.

Righteous Flame

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 30, 2022, 08:02:37 AM
While I doubt that anyone still checks this forum anymore, I will do what I did last time and place the content of the new E-mail here as well.

Xbox ID: Righteous Flame
Platform: Xbox One
Issue: Bought MercurySteam points on 11/29 (picture sent with E-mail) and they still have not shown up in my account.
Request: Refund money or add the 1750 points to my account.