Author Topic: A few questions for the beta  (Read 3355 times)

Glenn777

• View Profile
A few questions for the beta
on: May 22, 2017, 11:10:16 PM
I played the beta on the ps4 for the past 2 events. So, I have a few questions that may or may not be possible to answer.

1. During the first beta session I was luck enough to acquire Alicia's "smoking daisy". Needless to say it made the game crash when I used it. So my question is, will this weapon make a comeback in the beta? Because I have fallen in love with its potential.

2. My last question is for the gameplay settings. I was wondering if there will be an option to change the field of view? For me there were moment s when the camera felt to be to close to the avatar when using a surface as cover or an opponent was was further than they appeared after a grapple attempt.

Those are just a few concerns i have so far. I enjoy the beta, and can't wait for another chance to play. K, bye.

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

Kid Dracula

• Vampire Overlord
  • MercurySteam Developer
  • Enough Talk! Have at you!
    • View Profile
Re: A few questions for the beta
Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 02:22:14 PM
Yes Smoking Daisy will be back and fully working :-)

I've passed on your comments regarding FOV. I agree an option to change this would be great

ZETey

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 07:33:29 PM
Ok i have questions !
Were players can get info for next beta part?
I applied for a beta, but I managed to take the key from another site ...
But at the entrance to the game they tell me that while the servers are not available!
By the Application Proposal, will there be synchronization with the profile here and Steam?

Chiki40

• MercurySteam Developer
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 11:31:38 AM
Hi!

If you got a key for previous betas, they will still work for you. However, there is no beta session this weekend. Stay tuned for future sessions