Author Topic: Weapon Building Tips?  (Read 5919 times)

Artivex

• View Profile
Weapon Building Tips?
on: October 16, 2020, 03:44:15 PM
Used to think I built my weapons pretty good, but since this new mod system I can't seem to get the same damage I used to. I know the base stats of weapons have taken a hit, and upgrades like Caliber don't give nearly as much as it used to. I've tried playing around with different mod upgrades but I don't really feel like I'm actually doing more damage.

By my math it actually seems like we're only adding maybe 7% when all the math is done on these new advanced features. -18% effective damage but 21% extra when hitting from behind doesn't actually add much to our damage from my understanding.

So then my question is this, am I missing something? Am I supposed to combine multiple advanced features to get better damage now? Or is it pointless to bother trying to boost damage through upgrades now and I should just think of this as the old days where we only had base stats on weapons?

MSE_Laura

• 🐱 Meow! 🐱
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Re: Weapon Building Tips?
Reply #1 on: October 20, 2020, 11:06:20 AM
Of course! Advance features are meant to be combined to increase significantly your damage! :-) All this can create powerful weapons that might even besten your previous guns!

What's your current weapon configuration?