Author Topic: Patch Notes 21  (Read 5835 times)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Patch Notes 21
on: September 16, 2020, 09:24:12 PM
This is a good patch guys!!! A lot of the toxic and overtuned weapons were addressed. (-10% on K&K wasn't enough IMO, but it was a step in the right direction). And Tolchock needs to have it's push detection range lessened.

These weapons have been a pain for a long time. I didn't want to miss the chance to show appreciation. So often we complain, but we need to show appreciation when positive changes happen.

THANK YOU for these changes.

Side note (while I got your attention): I know you just got through with the patch but I have a request to look at Javelin. It is only good at far range, but cannot head shot and can only wound. since it's far you cannot follow up on a kill on a wounded player since they just hide and heal. Even with rare Power Injector you can't get to them in time before you can finish them off. They heal by the time you get there and that close your Jav is too weak. Maybe remove the distance gimmick or remove tension build up. As it is now it's just a weapon to feed allies KP, you really get none yourself.

MSE_Laura

• 🐱 Meow! 🐱
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Re: Patch Notes 21
Reply #1 on: September 17, 2020, 03:36:11 PM
Hello there, Level9Drow!
Thanks for your kind words! I'll send them to the people in charge of this adjustments! ^^

On the other hand, and while I got your attention, I'll fill a report about Ginebra's Javelin so it can be closely checked!