Author Topic: Game Freezing is still an Issue  (Read 3592 times)

Alex2199

• View Profile
Game Freezing is still an Issue
on: June 21, 2020, 05:44:01 AM
So I understand due to the current state of the world patches and updates are not going to be coming in as quickly. However, I wanted to bring this up again in hopes that after the whole issue blows over it can be one of the first things to be patched as it does make it difficult for me to play the game.

After every single game, my game "freezes" right after the reward screen. After the mission is over Cortez comes onto the screen, gives me the rating, gold, talent points, or whatever else. However, after he moonwalks off the game just freezes. I can still hear the music but its just a frozen picture. At first, I was to believe this was an issue with the Microsoft "play anywhere" feature that comes with my Mac laptop that I play on because I no longer own my Xbox. But, I know this is not true because I started over on Steam and I am faced with the same issue.

Has anyone else in the community faced this issue? Is it just my account? I don't know what else could cause this and I have tried so many different things to try and fix it.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 05:47:19 AM by Alex2199 »