Author Topic: Suggestions For Improvements and Feedback  (Read 7749 times)

TheLord2020

• View Profile
Suggestions For Improvements and Feedback
on: March 25, 2020, 10:16:49 AM
Hello Raiders and Devs,

This game has been amazing and I've been enjoying it with my friends. However, it's lacking some ESSENTIAL things that must be implemented for the best game experience.

1) Add an in game chat button (This feature should be enabled by default and allow players to turn off their chat with a hotkey).

2) Add voice chat (The amount of times I've encountered players in solo queues or even duo queues who don't know anything or what they're supposed to do is extremely frustrating and I'd like to teach them or tell them what they need to be doing. A voice chat would be extremely handy in those situations. Again, allow users to be able to block someone's chat/voice chat completely to eliminate trolls/toxic players).

3) Add a PVP game mode of 4v4 Deathmatch, Capture the flag, and elimination. (Any of those 3 different style PVP modes would truly bring the game to life and increase its playerbase. It should be single pick with 16 lives on each side of Raiders and Antagonists. The elimination game mode will be each person for their own life. So you can't get penalized because of your team mate's fault/death. Four lives on each side, each raider and antagonist will have one. No bots, No npcs. Just pure pvp).

Please implement those changes whenever you can or at least take them into consideration in your next updates because they are truly essential to the gameplay experience.

Cheers,
Lord
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 10:18:38 AM by TheLord2020 »

VeryShae

• View Profile
Re: Suggestions For Improvements and Feedback
Reply #1 on: December 22, 2020, 04:19:05 PM
Completely agree with what you said.
Those improvements will surely push the game forwards to another level.

Zephroze

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 05, 2021, 04:18:11 AM
I will mute both immediately and as antag it's often a blessing to know that they can't communicate but I can't argue with the logic.

dehking

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 14, 2021, 01:12:47 PM
Hey, I agree and disagree with somethings. I understand the need to teach players and the frustration of being unable to talk to them, but chat and voice chats sometimes tend to get more toxic than they should.

One way I think it could be implemented is how Remnant (from the ashes) let you pinpoint a location or objects with a cursor and depending on the thing you are pinpointing the character will say a specific phrase, the minimap now will have a temporarily dot and there will be a notification for all the player. Also pinpointing would synergise well with the communication well already implemented.

Now the PVP is something I agree with you about. When I head "spaceguilds", that's what I thought it would be and that would, as you say, bring more people to be interested in the game.

Tyrant514

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 17, 2021, 03:46:55 AM
After raders have finished a match there should be an option to team up again
That way we don't have to matchmake again

Also add maybe weekly mission with random modifiers
EG all enemies have 2x there health , enemies will spawn more, can't use special moves

dehking

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 18, 2021, 12:38:21 PM
Also, we could talk about the flexibility of choosing cards while in the character selection screen. This wouldn't invalidate having loadouts, since loadouts would be making things faster.

This would give just enough flexibility for better playing after you see what people are choosing.

So, you select a character. You have some time for customizing your loadout and then after confirming, then you know if there is an antag or not in this mission. Because I don't think it would be fair for people to change loadout or cards after they know they will against an antag, wouldn't be fair.

dehking

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 18, 2021, 01:03:54 PM
And wouldn't it be healthier if Division Cards were shared across all characters from that division?
Since there is no monetization in the process of creating cards, "sharing the deck" would make life and organization easier.

This way I would only need to know who was using a certain card in its loadout and confirm the change.

We could work with a "quantity" of the cards instead with each character having its own deck or just share the deck without quantity, making this deck management part of the game.

dehking

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 18, 2021, 01:10:12 PM
And wouldn't it be healthier if Division Cards were shared across all characters from that division?
Since there is no monetization in the process of creating cards, "sharing the deck" would make life and organization easier.

This way I would only need to know who was using a certain card in its loadout and confirm the change.

We could work with a "quantity" of the cards instead with each character having its own deck or just share the deck without quantity, making this deck management part of the game.

BTW I did enjoy a lot the way cards are made now. Using one to create the other, and the time relation (some take a long time), but maybe we could "mark" the route we wanna take? I lose myself sometimes even more when doing more than one card route.

If we could see all the card routes instead of just the last one needed while selecting one I think the process would be made easy and less confusing. Even better if we could check the route and make the progress automatic, cards would have a symbol of 1 /2 / 3 showing the order it would start. Like a train line minimage from Resident Evil 3.

VeryShae

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: January 18, 2021, 02:13:51 PM
Cards matter a lot in PvP. I once faced an antag with the same character and the same gun, but I lost every single 1 vs 1 show (2 of us just stand facing each other and shoot)