Author Topic: New character that can mimic any moves(UPDATED AGAIN)  (Read 8102 times)

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
I had this hades division melee focus character idea
His name is Shanzhai (copycat in Chinese) and he looks like this kabuki ninja looking melee fighter

His abilities are his superior procedural and photographic memory that allow him to learn the fighting style of any chatacter just by watching them, he can then detect the opponents next attack

Ability: photographic reflexes :

Shanzhai marks a target to study them,

The target has to be in line of sight to complete the copying proccess

Once you copy their moves you gain their movement speed+their melee animations+theu finisher animations

Hold the ability and choose a set of 3 CQC moves,a combination that if the copied target uses...you automatically counter them with the appropriate CQC move

Weapons: shanzhai uses a collection of classic flint lock rifles that fire rounds that explode in a small radius and explosion damage falls off over radius distance
headshots won't cause a damage fall off in the explosion radius

What are his downsides? His weapons falls off over distance
And if he copies a council elite or raider he gains reduced movement speed

The target also has to be in line of sight and use his melee once for him to be able to copy the target
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 12:36:13 AM by Hopperorouk »

lightoflife3

• View Profile
Re: New character that can mimic any moves
Reply #1 on: March 21, 2020, 07:52:17 AM
His name is Shanzhai (copycat in Chinese) and he looks like this kabuki ninja looking melee fighter

His abilities are his superior procedural and photographic memory that allow him to learn the fighting style of any chatacter just by watching them, he can then detect the opponents next attack

Ability: photographic memory : shenzhai can mark an elite or a raider to study them, if the marked target uses melee in line of sight, shenzhai gains the ability to use their melee style+their movement speed+their finisher animation he also gains 50% damage reduction from the melee animation that he copied

Weapons: shanzhai(getting really tired saying that name, but the name doesn't matter) uses a collection of classic flint lock rifles that fire rounds that explode in a small radius and damage falls off over distance

The target also has to be in line of sight and use his melee once for him to be able to copy the target
I have a few technical criticisms, and some trivial notes

• First why is his name Chinese instead of Japanese if he looks like a kabuki ninja?
  • Part of his ability is predicting enemy attacks, but how would that work mechanically and in real time, especially in CQC? Would this prediction take the form of a visual simulation, like an animation or an image of the enemies next attack? Furthermore, how would it work on players: its possible for the ability to predict the NPC AI's next actions by feeding it the AI's behavioral programming, but I think predicting player actions would require storing a large amount of data on each player's behavioral patterns and a lot of processing power to convert the information in real time
  • What do you mean by melee style, is there supposed do be an advantage? Do you mean their melee damage, because for playable characters, unless you've equipped the proper talents, melee damage is the same for all of them, meanwhile grunt and elite melee damage varies based on elite type, faction and level scaling (match difficulty)
  • How would the flintlock rifle models be different, and how old would these rifles be? If Spacelords takes place in the future, then what would be considered 'classic,' because both Hans and Lycus have weapons that would probably be considered 'classic' in the present, even though some of them are quite advanced
  • Finally, how would his ability be balanced for antagonist matches? If someone plays him as a raider and they can predict what the grunts next attacks will be, then they could potentially know what the antagonists commands are when it's an attack on a raider

In conclusion, I feel some of these ideas could have potential, but right now I think they require some polishing, there are too many gaps that don't explain how these ideas would work in practice.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 08:36:35 AM by lightoflife3 »

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 21, 2020, 03:33:55 PM

Ability: photographic memory : shenzhai can mark an elite or a raider to study them, if the marked target uses melee in line of sight, shenzhai gains the ability to use their melee style+their movement speed+their finisher animation he also gains 50% damage reduction from the melee animation that he copied

Weapons: shanzhai(getting really tired saying that name, but the name doesn't matter) uses a collection of classic flint lock rifles that fire rounds that explode in a small radius and damage falls off over distance

I have a few technical criticisms, and some trivial notes

• First why is his name Chinese instead of Japanese if he looks like a kabuki ninja?
  • Part of his ability is predicting enemy attacks, but how would that work mechanically and in real time, especially in CQC? Would this prediction take the form of a visual simulation, like an animation or an image of the enemies next attack? Furthermore, how would it work on players: its possible for the ability to predict the NPC AI's next actions by feeding it the AI's behavioral programming, but I think predicting player actions would require storing a large amount of data on each player's behavioral patterns and a lot of processing power to convert the information in real time
  • What do you mean by melee style, is there supposed do be an advantage? Do you mean their melee damage, because for playable characters, unless you've equipped the proper talents, melee damage is the same for all of them, meanwhile grunt and elite melee damage varies based on elite type, faction and level scaling (match difficulty)
  • How would the flintlock rifle models be different, and how old would these rifles be? If Spacelords takes place in the future, then what would be considered 'classic,' because both Hans and Lycus have weapons that would probably be considered 'classic' in the present, even though some of them are quite advanced
  • Finally, how would his ability be balanced for antagonist matches? If someone plays him as a raider and they can predict what the grunts next attacks will be, then they could potentially know what the antagonists commands are when it's an attack on a raider

In conclusion, I feel some of these ideas could have potential, but right now I think they require some polishing, there are too many gaps that don't explain how these ideas would work in practice.

i'm gonna answer each question respectively in the order you've put :

1.that was an inconsistent error on my part, i was too focused on how his ability works, which i'll get to in a second

2.yeah that's the hard way to do it, i managed to save myself and programmers trouble and say he gains 50% damage reduction from melee attacks that he copied.

3.that depends on what his card are like, maybe he gains 50% extra melee damage to the attack that he copied, but that...again...is the boring part, i want to add cqc mind games to the character like mikah or ayana kwena, where it's not a flat bonus damage to melee and you have to use your ability creatively

4.these flint lock rifles are slow in firing rate very precise, the damage fall off is the shot explosion radius not the shot's travel time damage, and i'm pretty sure we can make an interesting lore out of how flint lock rifles are back again in the future...maybe shanzhai's birth place forbid using weapons so went back to the old ways?

5.again...i want to add mind games to the character but it's difficult for how complicated CQC is from normal melee games,
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 04:01:23 PM by Hopperorouk »

lightoflife3

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 21, 2020, 11:33:30 PM

1.that was an inconsistent error on my part, i was too focused on how his ability works, which i'll get to in a second

2.yeah that's the hard way to do it, i managed to save myself and programmers trouble and say he gains 50% damage reduction from melee attacks that he copied.

3.that depends on what his card are like, maybe he gains 50% extra melee damage to the attack that he copied, but that...again...is the boring part, i want to add cqc mind games to the character like mikah or ayana kwena, where it's not a flat bonus damage to melee and you have to use your ability creatively

4.these flint lock rifles are slow in firing rate very precise, the damage fall off is the shot explosion radius not the shot's travel time damage, and i'm pretty sure we can make an interesting lore out of how flint lock rifles are back again in the future...maybe shanzhai's birth place forbid using weapons so went back to the old ways?

5.again...i want to add mind games to the character but it's difficult for how complicated CQC is from normal melee games,
Thank you for answering my questions
  • Just to be clear, I didn't think it was implausible that he looked like a kabuki ninja and had a Chinese name, because 1) Spacelords is set in the future, so new nations and cultures could have formed from previous ones 2) maybe the character was born in China, but at a young age was orphaned and raised in Japan. This can make for an interesting backstory, and be the reason for certain quirks and personality traits, if done right
  • On the subject of his ability details again: Is their a limit to how many melee attacks he can copy at time; can he only copy one at a time or can he scan multiple enemies, like Shae; Is their a maximum limit to how many melee attacks he can copy from different characters; Does the copy effect have a duration and if so how long would it be; If he scans a grunt or an elite, does that copy effect apply to all characters of the same type, E.g. all assault elites, all shotgun grunts, etc.; If both a raider and antagonist pick him, is the ability canceled; Would it work on enemy doppelgangers from 'Enemy Within;' And how would this ability be used strategically: would enemies know when they've been copied, would the player's stress meter go off upon activation or while its active?
  • You haven't stated much information about ideas for his character talents and if you think that his talents would be boring, then think of some that would be interesting, because character talents are the only modifications that can change the mechanics of character abilities
  • Can you please restate the fourth bullet point, how would rifles not be considered weapons?

I think you want CQC to have more mechanics and properties, so your character's ability can be used for mind games, I have thought of a few CQC ideas:
  • Elemental CQC abilities: All player's can gain access to an active ability that when activated would apply an elemental property to their CQC moves with each move having a different effect. This can debuff or deal more or less damage based on whether or not their element is a counter to the enemies; players with the same element neutralize their elemental effects on each other, but not their allies. The duration of elemental abilities last 20 seconds at the most, but decreases with each CQC move used. The abilities recharge fast, however when a player has activated their elemental ability and been attacked in CQC by a character with their counter element, they receive a debuff that reduces the potency of their elemental effect on all characters (including those they counter) and increases the length of the elemental abilities cooldown for the rest of the debuffs duration; the duration of this debuff can last a minute, but can instantly end once the player either kills that same enemy in CQC or dies. I don't know if each element should be exclusive to a single faction or mix between characters of different factions, or if elements should be an item that can be equipped by any character as a part of their loadout. One of the key components to how this mechanic would work is that each elemental ability, including it's activation, can be a disadvantage when not used properly
    • For example, here is an idea for an oil element: when a player with the oil element does a roll in CQC, they can roll further away and avoid grapples, and create a short temporary trail of oil that when enemies walk across will fall down. Meanwhile, allies can use the oil like the piscasas to run faster; but if their element is a counter (for this idea it will be fire) then the enemy can burn the oil trail and create a damage over time effect. Activating this ability, while rolling and near the edge of an open border map, like 'The Mouse and the Snake,' can get the player killed as they can fall off the edge
  • My second idea is exclusively for this character, give him a fourth CQC button: when activating his ability, he can use the jump button as an additional CQC move, like leaping over enemies and attacking them from behind, this animation would change based on the character they copy e.g. if the character is more agile, then it would be a fast somersault. I think the length of each animation should probably be the same for each copy. I am aware that this idea would require major balancing

Hope these ideas helped ( :
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 03:25:32 AM by lightoflife3 »

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 22, 2020, 07:22:01 PM

Thank you for answering my questions
  • Just to be clear, I didn't think it was implausible that he looked like a kabuki ninja and had a Chinese name, because 1) Spacelords is set in the future, so new nations and cultures could have formed from previous ones 2) maybe the character was born in China, but at a young age was orphaned and raised in Japan. This can make for an interesting backstory, and be the reason for certain quirks and personality traits, if done right
  • On the subject of his ability details again: Is their a limit to how many melee attacks he can copy at time; can he only copy one at a time or can he scan multiple enemies, like Shae; Is their a maximum limit to how many melee attacks he can copy from different characters; Does the copy effect have a duration and if so how long would it be; If he scans a grunt or an elite, does that copy effect apply to all characters of the same type, E.g. all assault elites, all shotgun grunts, etc.; If both a raider and antagonist pick him, is the ability canceled; Would it work on enemy doppelgangers from 'Enemy Within;' And how would this ability be used strategically: would enemies know when they've been copied, would the player's stress meter go off upon activation or while its active?
  • You haven't stated much information about ideas for his character talents and if you think that his talents would be boring, then think of some that would be interesting, because character talents are the only modifications that can change the mechanics of character abilities
  • Can you please restate the fourth bullet point, how would rifles not be considered weapons?

1. That could be very interesting, and refreshing for the character...especially that it's not actually impossible to have different cultural origins these days

2. Ok let me describe the ability again...what it does is ...you mark one enemy, only one..if they use any melee animation in line of sight, you gain their melee animations+finisher animations+their movement speed, but all these traits are just visual...as CQC rule is basically the same for every character...the animations are just something fancy to look at

The true ability is what you can trick the CQC system with...i told you he gains 50% less damage from the melee strikes he copied...but that's boring and doesn't have any mind games to it...i think the true way to do it is to let Ai play for you if you encouter a strike that you copied...the character(shanzhai) will automatically dodge, if he grabbed, the character will automatically strike

3. His talents will be about different things...mainly focusing on the marked target/copying time/copying speed etc etc

4.what i mean is he managed to get his hands on retro unusable rifles that can still get the job done after he me made some self made modifications to it

lightoflife3

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: March 22, 2020, 08:46:56 PM

1. That could be very interesting, and refreshing for the character...especially that it's not actually impossible to have different cultural origins these days

2. Ok let me describe the ability again...what it does is ...you mark one enemy, only one..if they use any melee animation in line of sight, you gain their melee animations+finisher animations+their movement speed, but all these traits are just visual...as CQC rule is basically the same for every character...the animations are just something fancy to look at

The true ability is what you can trick the CQC system with...i told you he gains 50% less damage from the melee strikes he copied...but that's boring and doesn't have any mind games to it...i think the true way to do it is to let Ai play for you if you encouter a strike that you copied...the character(shanzhai) will automatically dodge, if he grabbed, the character will automatically strike

3. His talents will be about different things...mainly focusing on the marked target/copying time/copying speed etc etc

4.what i mean is he managed to get his hands on retro unusable rifles that can still get the job done after he me made some self made modifications to it
  • Response to bullet point #2: I dislike the idea that an AI would be in control when using the copycat ability, it doesn't have any strategic merits. It does create mind games when the enemy doesn't know they've been copied, but that's only assuming this ability isn't perceivable to the enemy, which was one of my previously unanswered questions (Reply #3: second bullet point, lines 7-8)
  • As previously stated in the fourth bullet point of reply #1, how would these weapons be different from each other?

Realistically speaking, I don't think it would be very fun to have an automatic ability that adds no new mechanical uniqueness to the game; most of the characters, beside some like H.I.V.E., have an ability that's distinguishable from basic character functions and weapons: No one else can turn into a hulking monster like Loaht, no one else can create an summon a high powered gate like Valeria; many abilities can overlap, like Alicia's and Han's or Mikahs's, Doldren's and Shae's; and in some cases like Harec's stalking ability and Iune's 'Blink' weapon.

Automatic CQC doesn't add new mechanics to the game; at least with H.I.V.E. she has to build-up her ability in close quarters with infected enemies before she can use it. The copy cat ability requires more functional elements to be a more well rounded, balanced ability, otherwise it's just an instakill button. The ability needs more manual effort.

In conclusion, each character's ability plays a big part in what their general and derived playstyles are and they should make gameplay more engaging, not less.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 09:58:52 PM by lightoflife3 »

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: March 23, 2020, 01:17:17 AM

• Response to bullet point #2: I dislike the idea that an AI would be in control when using the copycat ability, it doesn't have any strategic merits. It does create mind games when the enemy doesn't know they've been copied, but that's only assuming this ability isn't perceivable to the enemy, which was one of my previously unanswered questions (Reply #3: second bullet point, lines 7-8)
  • As previously stated in the fourth bullet point of reply #1, how would these weapons be different from each other?

Realistically speaking, I don't think it would be very fun to have an automatic ability that adds no new mechanical uniqueness to the game; most of the characters, beside some like H.I.V.E., have an ability that's distinguishable from basic character functions and weapons: No one else can turn into a hulking monster like Loaht, no one else can create an summon a high powered gate like Valeria; many abilities can overlap, like Alicia's and Han's or Mikahs's, Doldren's and Shae's; and in some cases like Harec's stalking ability and Iune's 'Blink' weapon.

Automatic CQC doesn't add new mechanics to the game; at least with H.I.V.E. she has to build-up her ability in close quarters with infected enemies before she can use it. The copy cat ability requires more functional elements to be a more well rounded, balanced ability, otherwise it's just an instakill button. The ability needs more manual effort.

In conclusion, each character's ability plays a big part in what their general and derived playstyles are and they should make gameplay more engaging, not less.

i've made some major changes in the original post...please tell me what you think

lightoflife3

• View Profile
Re: New character that can mimic any moves(UPDATED)
Reply #7 on: March 23, 2020, 05:00:10 AM

Ability: photographic reflexes : shenzhai can mark an elite or a raider to study them, if the marked target uses melee in line of sight,
shenzhai gains the ability to use their melee style+their movement speed+their finisher animation for 10 seconds

if shanzhai engaged the copied target in CQC within those 10 seconds, he can
 jump out of a grab throw from a copied target once
reduce damage done from copied character strikes by 50%
inflict 50% of the damage from a failed strike to the copied target

Weapons: shanzhai uses a collection of classic flint lock rifles that fire rounds that explode in a small radius and explosion damage falls off over radius distance

I think it's a step in the right direction ( :
Shanzhai's ability's parameters make him more balanced and you've also better described how his gameplay would work too.

The limited duration of the ability and the decreased movement speed pressures the player to engage in combat. Furthermore, trying to use the ability while on low health, can be risky, this can give the Shanzhai a higher skill ceiling.

• If you need to hold the ability button down in order to start copying and your engaged in combat, then would you still be able to use CQC moves, in order to avoid strikes or counter grapples?
  • Also does the copying only have to work on strikes or can it also work on all CQC moves? I can see how it can create mind games, but that's just how CQC works in general, I don't think this will add mind games to CQC any more than their already are
  • If Shanzhai can only copy one enemy at a time, then would the copying process be like Sooma's ability, in the sense that she has to move her crosshair's over her teammates in order shield them, but instead over enemies; or would it be more like Shae's weapon targeting, in that the enemy closest to her crosshair's is targeted?
  • I had a great idea for mind games! What if Shanzhai's CQC ability was weaker, but in return he had two abilities, like Iune. His second ability would be to create an identical clone of himself that automatically moves in a direction. He could summon this clone forward toward an enemy so they could strike it, giving him an opportunity to use his ability on them. Maybe their could be a character talent that allows the clones to scale low-walls and ledges, follow the nearest enemy or have increased health

[li]What if he had a rifle that fired smoke bombs or one that could be charged up to fire a volley of throwing stars?[/li][/list]

I thought of a character trait and backstory for Shanzhai, I based it on his ability of 'photographic reflexes' and how it wears off after 10 seconds; It was also inspired by elements of the character 'Task Master' from Marvel https://www.marvel.com/characters/taskmaster/in-comics under 'photographic reflexes,' last paragraph, and someone by the name of 'Mad Jack'https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZRVpYPFOl0

Premise: Shanzhai was a war veteran, like Hans and Lycus, except he had experimental neuro-cybernetics implanted in his body that allowed him to precisely mimic other peoples movements down to their smallest gestures--at first.

Part 1: His origin began when he was orphaned by Lycus Dion: One day, when he was 8, he was on a trip with his mother to surprise his father at work on his birthday. Shanzhai was pretending to be asleep to avoid talking to his mother about his father, because whenever she talked about him, she felt frantic, distressed and was keeping her guard up, this reconvinced Shanzhai that his parents were going to get a divorce a little bit more each time.

They were taking an old train from the early 21st century, she told him that she use to ride it with his grandfather when she was a little girl. The train sloped downward, descending into a tunnel, stopping midway through and creating a shearing noise with bright, flying sparks visible from his closed eyes. Suddenly an explosion destroyed half of the road: the lights turned off, even the backup power wasn't working. Shanzhai looked around to see what was happening, he looked out a window on the left side  of the train and suddenly an explosion burst through the tunnel on his right

There was a side-effect soon after the surgery: When he first activated it as a demonstration to his superior officers, the cybernetic enhancements worked as designed, but he soon experienced muscle spasms and retrograde amnesia. The engineers and doctors stabilized his condition, but failed in treating the newly developed symptoms: he could no longer use this ability automatically and had to concentrate in order to activate it. Every time he activated it, he developed tunnel vision while it was active, afterwards it would trigger a form of short-term, procedural memory loss.

He was considered a failure of the project and stationed to a low-level military base at the South-Eastern coast of Japan: an old nearly abandoned military base first founded after new initiatives were took to protect
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 06:03:58 AM by lightoflife3 »

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: March 23, 2020, 05:34:24 AM

Ability: photographic reflexes : shenzhai can mark an elite or a raider to study them, if the marked target uses melee in line of sight,
shenzhai gains the ability to use their melee style+their movement speed+their finisher animation for 10 seconds

if shanzhai engaged the copied target in CQC within those 10 seconds, he can
 jump out of a grab throw from a copied target once
reduce damage done from copied character strikes by 50%
inflict 50% of the damage from a failed strike to the copied target

I think it's a step in the right direction ( :
The character limitations and risks make him more balanced and you've also better described how his gameplay would work too.

The

I thought of a character trait and backstory for Shanzhai, I based it on his ability of 'photographic reflexes' and how it wears off after 10 seconds; It was also inspired by elements of the character 'Task Master' from Marvel https://www.marvel.com/characters/taskmaster/in-comics under 'photographic reflexes,' last paragraph, and someone by the name of 'Mad Jack'https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZRVpYPFOl0

Premise: Shanzhai was a war veteran, like Hans and Lycus, except he had experimental neuro-cybernetics implanted in his body that allowed him to precisely mimic other peoples movements down to their smallest gestures--at first.

Part 1: His origin began when he was orphaned by Lycus Dion: One day, when he was 8, he was on a trip with his mother to surprise his father at work on his birthday. Shanzhai was pretending to be asleep to avoid talking to his mother about his father, because whenever she talked about him, she felt frantic, distressed and was keeping her guard up, this reconvinced Shanzhai that his parents were going to get a divorce a little bit more each time.

They were taking an old train from the early 21st century, she told him that she use to ride it with his grandfather when she was a little girl. The train sloped downward, descending into a tunnel, stopping midway through and creating a shearing noise with bright, flying sparks visible from his closed eyes. Suddenly an explosion destroyed half of the road: the lights turned off, even the backup power wasn't working. Shanzhai looked around to see what was happening, he looked out a window on the left side  of the train and suddenly an explosion burst through the tunnel on his right

There was a side-effect soon after the surgery: When he first activated it as a demonstration to his superior officers, the cybernetic enhancements worked as designed, but he soon experienced muscle spasms and retrograde amnesia. The engineers and doctors stabilized his condition, but failed in treating the newly developed symptoms: he could no longer use this ability automatically and had to concentrate in order to activate it. Every time he activated it, he developed tunnel vision while it was active, afterwards it would trigger a form of short-term, procedural memory loss.

He was considered a failure of the project and stationed to a low-level military base at the South-Eastern coast of Japan: an old nearly abandoned military base first founded after new initiatives were took to protect

ok perfect, now we need an artist to design him
i don't really care if MSE didn't actually consider add him, or even look at this post at all....but this can be the first community made raider...so i'll take my chances

lightoflife3

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: March 23, 2020, 08:22:28 AM
ok perfect, now we need an artist to design him
i don't really care if MSE didn't actually consider add him, or even look at this post at all....but this can be the first community made raider...so i'll take my chances
I know I wasn't done working on the backstory, so I'm going to work on more of it tomorrow and convert the previous information into a document and post it on the forums. You wanna Co-Author it? I sent you a shareable link to the document to your account if your interested.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 08:55:13 AM by lightoflife3 »

lightoflife3

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: March 23, 2020, 08:58:02 AM
Here is the document I'm making for Shanzhai's backstory, this will probably be done in a week give or take

Backstory: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSd8ricwd-3IpsotLk7f9ryJ6Dspw-vaWuxTkAED5ytbCeLoqddO2rTsWZ7ZJfU9j9xf3f-Mge00QYk/pub

Shanzhai's character concept (writing): https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQUso-gIltPO_zNQniJFu20oUme6TEXltwXgOBH604ikNXVbG0_vA8iCZAACCPysjGcU2Uj4Veb6_CM/pub

Hopperorouk if you've taken into consideration some artists in mind, I would like to be apart of the process ( :
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 09:15:36 AM by lightoflife3 »

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: March 23, 2020, 06:37:39 PM
Here is the document I'm making for Shanzhai's backstory, this will probably be done in a week give or take

Backstory: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSd8ricwd-3IpsotLk7f9ryJ6Dspw-vaWuxTkAED5ytbCeLoqddO2rTsWZ7ZJfU9j9xf3f-Mge00QYk/pub

Shanzhai's character concept (writing): https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQUso-gIltPO_zNQniJFu20oUme6TEXltwXgOBH604ikNXVbG0_vA8iCZAACCPysjGcU2Uj4Veb6_CM/pub

Hopperorouk if you've taken into consideration some artists in mind, I would like to be apart of the process ( :

That's so nice of you thanks!!!
I'm happy that you're that interested in my idea concept  ^^
I'll watch the links

lightoflife3

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: March 23, 2020, 11:36:46 PM
Hopperorouk did you get my messages? I sent them to your profile page.

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Re: New character that can mimic any moves(UPDATED AGAIN)
Reply #13 on: March 25, 2020, 08:51:54 PM

Ability: photographic reflexes :

Shanzhai marks a target to study them,

The target has to be in line of sight to complete the copying proccess

Once you copy their moves you gain their movement speed+their melee animations+theu finisher animations

Hold the ability and choose a set of 3 CQC moves,a combination that if the copied target uses...you automatically evade them

Updated and changed his powers to add creativity and engaging process of how he can predict attacks