Author Topic: Lycus Weapon Idea: The Bubble Charger  (Read 3445 times)

lightoflife3

• View Profile
Lycus Weapon Idea: The Bubble Charger
on: March 13, 2020, 09:25:23 AM
The Bubble Charger's projectile's put their host in a rage-like state, that make them a terrifying foe to anyone standing in their way: Weapon fires large slow moving bubble projectiles. When Lycus moves through these projectiles their velocity accelerates faster toward the direction they were fired and his movement speed increases, including his damage slightly, as long as he stays inside them.

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Re: Lycus Weapon Idea: The Bubble Charger
Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 01:21:48 AM
The Bubble Charger's projectile's put their host in a rage-like state, that make them a terrifying foe to anyone standing in their way: Weapon fires large slow moving bubble projectiles. When Lycus moves through these projectiles their velocity accelerates faster toward the direction they were fired and his movement speed increases, including his damage slightly, as long as he stays inside them.

i always wanted lycus to have a movement speed buff!
it's weird that he has a kinetic shield powered by movement and he doesn't have an ability that increases sprint speed

this weapon sounds like a blast to play with
i can presume the maximum potential damage depends on the buff he gets from the bubble.

all in all i love it and i wish i had it!