Author Topic: Hades division talent cards Hard(rare), Integrity (rare)  (Read 4744 times)

khadecy

• View Profile
Hard(rare) tier 7-2 is better in every way compared to Integrity (rare) tier 9-2.

Im guessing thats not intentional.

Alex2199

• View Profile
Re: Hades division talent cards Hard(rare), Integrity (rare)
Reply #1 on: March 08, 2020, 08:41:57 PM
There are a lot of cards like this. It was due to when the game was "Raiders of the Broken Planet" and antagonist mode was a little bit more required, for a lack of words. The cards that were antagonist locked were often better (in some aspects) than the raider counter part. Now they gotten rid of those requirements there are some cards that are better stat wise

MSE_Laura

• 🐱 Meow! 🐱
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 10, 2020, 01:38:40 PM
Hey guys,
We've been checking both of the talents and there was indeed a bug. The fix will be included on the next patch.
Thank you both! 

khadecy

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 10, 2020, 01:59:40 PM
There’s another one i believe, off the top of my head i think it was for Iune talent cards. Ritual(rare) and Angelic(rare). Also i heard that for fifth council cards the dual battery and extra battery had same issue? Haven’t checked those myself yet tho. Im grateful for your response :)

MSE_Laura

• 🐱 Meow! 🐱
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 10, 2020, 05:14:24 PM
Yes, there are some talents that are really similar to one another but changing some parameters. For example, one is expected to be stronger but in a shorter amount of time or, less powerful but has more length of duration. They indeed have the same effect but can be used and adapt to a different kind of gameplay.
Hope this explanation helps!