Author Topic: About JK-5  (Read 3578 times)

TheHex

• View Profile
About JK-5
on: March 03, 2020, 11:58:14 PM
Is the weapon working as intended?
I've seen ALOT of doldrens exploiting the weapon (that has to be a bug) by the simple fact that: It will kill you with ONE HEAD SHOT.
Not matter which faction you're playing. IF you get headshotted by that weapon, you're dead.
Many many many doldrens are using this gun and they not even need to use the ability. they will just hold a corner and kill you.
Not even harec can do that without charging the damage multiplier.
My question is: JK-5 is working as intended? 15 points on anchoring is working as intended?.

Alex2199

• View Profile
Re: About JK-5
Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 08:57:38 AM
You really don't even need the 15 points into anchoring. The gun has always been an annoyance sense they buffed it. Which I don't know how long you have been playing but it did need a buff. Although in the current game it is majorly overly tuned and needs a nerf. Either increase the damage and take away the headshot capability OR nerf the range. That's my opinion on it

TheHex

• View Profile
Re: About JK-5
Reply #2 on: March 04, 2020, 06:10:16 PM
Yea, I  Remember  that. Also, Mika's K&K have the same issue: reloads hella fast and the damage from anchoring is RIDICULOUS. can instakill even 5th concil.
Also, when will 5th concil grunts/elites shotgun get a nerf? knockback on every single shot is ridiculous. Some times you can't even finish a elite because he will shot 12+ times without even reloading e.e

Anchoring and Antimatter are both broken and ppl are exploiting it.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 08:59:21 PM by TheHex »