Author Topic: Reporting a Player  (Read 5077 times)

thehoundtattoos

• View Profile
Reporting a Player
on: February 29, 2020, 09:21:14 PM
I couldn't find an email I could send this out to so I'm  hoping a mod sees this but today (02/29/2020) around 3:00pm EST I had a horrible match because a player intentionally failed the mission for us. It was the first story mission with no antag but after the player (KeptMarigold513) died once or twice to move and failed a surrender vote decided he would force us to lose and kept jumping off the ledge. It was a race against the clock because he was burning through lives and we failed just as we made extraction. It was a horrible experience because there was literally no difficulty and I was doing my daily missions. I lost out on the maximum reward and was left disheartened that a rank2 player would do something like that for no real reason. He was on xbox and I really don't want him on my team again,  please if there is anything I can do or provide to punish this toxic behavior I would love to.

MSE_Laura

• 🐱 Meow! 🐱
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Re: Reporting a Player
Reply #1 on: March 10, 2020, 05:19:09 PM
Hello there, thehoundtattoos
We have an automatic banning system that contemplates several kinds of toxic behavior including suicidal players. For exceptions or cases that escape it, we ask for a video to analyze it and take action.
Please, send us a video (or a link to Youtube) and we'll take care of this matter!
Thank you so much for your time and reporting

Lehi

• View Profile
Re: Reporting a Player
Reply #2 on: March 25, 2020, 08:35:35 PM
See this video.
I played as antag at enemy within, and luckily, I won. After this game, I found a match as a raider and matched with the 2 guys again. BONEZ9119, as Shae, kept the encoder till time out. corbinmenace1, as Hans, kept killing himself to reduce life pool.

Please do something about those losers: BONEZ9119 and corbinmenace1 with PS4. I believe this is not the first time they doing this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEbcQl4i-7c

By the way, I actually felt flattered as an antagonist.