Author Topic: Aneska cloud of death  (Read 4198 times)

CaimZheit

• View Profile
Aneska cloud of death
on: January 22, 2020, 09:27:43 AM
  I've been noticing some issues on steam after the last 18 Mb patch. In the mission "Destroyer of worlds", after Aneska refuel with sucess, the empowered plasma barrage glitch. The balls compenetrate each other creating a cloud instead of spreading out, for how the stun works if you get hit by one ball you get it by EVERY ball, killing any raider on one side of the map. Also the missile barrage seems to be faster and deal more damage, if you have less than 100 hp, you have few seconds before get downed, and at that point ou are dead.
    Also the damage of the weapons dosen't add up, and with some characters against 5th council shoting isn't an option. I played to an higher than I'm used to, but I hardly belive the differece between 39-40% and 40-41% can be so dramatic.
   The last thing I wan't to report is the ability of Shae, bewitch, not working properly. A bewithced enemy will be defensive and run away, but when needed he will see you perfectly. Especially snipers elite, they see me coming and teleport if try melee, and if at 0hp they will shoot me regardless of distance.

MSE_Laura

• 🐱 Meow! 🐱
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Re: Aneska cloud of death
Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 12:22:51 PM
Hey there, CaimZheit!
Do you have a video of the Aneska thing? That would really serve us good to see what's the issue here! Is it being like this since the update came
out?

We know that some characters in certain missions can be quite the challenge! This is a way to create variety in the character/weapon choosing! It might be an opportunity to explore new loadouts!

Last but not least, Bewitch is an ability that makes you invisible to the enemies that you mark as you well know :) If you shoot them or get too close, they will see you and attack you! Against the Snipers, as a tip, a weapon with the epic "attractor" could close the deal. That way you can get their Aleph without getting closer.
Hope it helps!

CaimZheit

• View Profile
Re: Aneska cloud of death
Reply #2 on: February 08, 2020, 12:44:52 AM
I know that bewitch dosen't work in three meters, but sometimes it makes no sense. In certain cases enemy shoot me while bewitched, but it was around the three meters threshold. But just today, I bewitched 3 melee elites and ran away behid a cover, with no stress signature, and they still would follow me. I don't use bewitch much so I don't have much data, but those few times it kinda work half of the time.