Author Topic: Game absolutely broken  (Read 6731 times)

Anszi

• View Profile
Game absolutely broken
on: January 14, 2020, 01:12:13 AM
After the Epic Forge Update I played a single match and noticed several issues with the game not working as intended.

You can't shoot wardog elites into the wounded state.
Harec's URGENCY(RARE) talent does not work as intended. You reload your weapon faster only when you head shot an enemy that is full hp and does not die to the shot.
All weapons do very little damage around 40% mmr.

MSE_Laura

• 🐱 Meow! 🐱
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Re: Game absolutely broken
Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 04:54:08 PM
Hi there, Anszi.
There have been some issues with damage. We have just uploaded a server-side fix and working on a patch that will fix damage related cards, and the property "Caliber". We'll try to upload it ASAP.
 However, these quick patches have to pass third-party certification. So it may take a little bit more time than we'd like.
Hopefully uploaded this week!  Sorry for the inconveniences

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 14, 2020, 08:48:47 PM
Hi there, Anszi.
There have been some issues with damage. We have just uploaded a server-side fix and working on a patch that will fix damage related cards, and the property "Caliber". We'll try to upload it ASAP.
 However, these quick patches have to pass third-party certification. So it may take a little bit more time than we'd like.
Hopefully uploaded this week!  Sorry for the inconveniences
Thank you for the fast response! I have faith in you guys! :)

Lehi

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 17, 2020, 05:14:17 AM
Auto reload does not work again.

MSE_Laura

• 🐱 Meow! 🐱
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 17, 2020, 10:55:51 AM
Hey, Lehi!
Let me help! Do you have a video of it? Let see if we can fix it ASAP :)

Lehi

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 18, 2020, 11:22:50 PM
Here's the proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgsTExncpcg

It seems to me Auto-reload does not work when antagging.

C'mon. No one in your team play antag??? It tells me something here. You designers himself also do not like antags and want to configure almost impossible environment for antags.

As Antag, I ask for challenge and fun.
But currently, it is not a challenge but impossible. There is nothing I can do if they group up in one location. 2 or more raiders can easily bring antag down by focus fire. Gun damage is very high compared to 100-140 life. Now the damage is even higher because of new build system.

Also, it is not fun especially when raiders exploit antag to gain kill points. Difficulty is nothing for raiders and 4 are waiting for murder antag at every spawn. They do not do objectives till 16 or 28 lives used up. As antag, there is no better choice than disconnect and gain 5 minutes ban. (Yea, your superior ban system works.)

Also, high base damage weapons with toxin are only choice to construct because it is just too strong compared to other builds. 20+ damage for 5 seconds with a chance of critical?? You kidding me...

There is no diversity of build and play style here.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 12:00:18 AM by Lehi »

MSE_Laura

• 🐱 Meow! 🐱
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 20, 2020, 03:32:36 PM
Hi there, Lehi!
Thank you so much for the video! We realized it was a general bug that affected every Client player. It's been already fixed and getting ready to Upload in a future patch!
Thanks again for your help

Lehi

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 21, 2020, 03:00:09 AM
When do you plan to release the patch?

MSE_Laura

• 🐱 Meow! 🐱
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: January 21, 2020, 10:53:10 AM
Right on next week!

Lehi

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 27, 2020, 05:52:33 AM
Thanks for the update. However, you did not fix anything. Auto reload still does not work. Toxin is still broken. What was the update??

MSE_Laura

• 🐱 Meow! 🐱
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: January 27, 2020, 10:27:02 AM
Hey, Lehi!
That update you mention is released this week (29th). It's not being released yet. What we did fix was some minor bugs and a bigger one regarding the code redeemer

Lehi

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: January 28, 2020, 02:27:55 AM
alright. I was talking about 1.65, and it came when i came back on sunday.

1.66 came today, actually, and thanks for fixing the feature. Toxin is as broken as before, thou. It looks your ddsigner does not like the original pve concept.

By the way, it looks your engineer has created another problem for antags.
When i antag, if the ping is 250+, the game crash when i spawn next or third time it happened to me 3 times.

Lehi

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: January 28, 2020, 10:48:02 AM
So, at the next spawn, if you have Auto-Reload gun, you crush everyone's game. Luckily, auto-reload is not popular. But if you want to ban your friend, this is the way.

Your gun has to meet the following conditions:

Auto-reload has a point. (you can be a crusher)
Auto-reload has slots but no point (unknown)
Auto-reload does not have any slot. (you cannot be a crusher)

It doesn't matter cross play or all PS4. This happened in both cases.

- If you are the host, when you spawn after your death, you freeze up everyone's SL application except yours. (They can be banned, lol.) If you have antag, you will win at the 2nd attempt.)
Your team except you will be banned after another game. (Fantastic ban system!!)

- If you are not the host, when you die and spawn, you freeze people's game including yours. It seems the host can survive. You will get banned after another game, like, the frozen game >> Normal/Frozen >> banned. Your teammates too, lol. Your party will disband.

- If you are antag, it seems you can freeze everyone's game except the host's when respawn. You can come back once, but it seems the raiders win automatically after your 2nd reboot.  (I got twice auto lose.)

*I say "it seems the host has survived" because there was a game that I thought I saw a progress reset.

Thank you, MSE for killing Auto-reload!!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 10:54:11 AM by Lehi »

MSE_Laura

• 🐱 Meow! 🐱
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: January 28, 2020, 06:48:43 PM
Hello there, Lehi
Our QA department found it and we are working hard to fix it ASAP.  Please try to avoid using weapons with this Epic Feature till we fix it.

Due to this, we need to delay a bit the Toxine fix patch.

We´ll keep informing on our social media and here:
https://spacelordsthegame.com/news/update-on-the-game-state

Please keep posted and sorry for the inconvenience.