Author Topic: Loved the Game once, CAN'T recommend it anymore!  (Read 3388 times)

Zrog

• View Profile
Loved the Game once, CAN'T recommend it anymore!
on: December 30, 2019, 10:42:36 PM
I just wanted the Developers to know, as a fan I really loved this game about a year ago.
I put money into the game.
But since then they have made the game worse in every update.
Opening up the cards was good, but now they have a beligerent unlock card system that takes days to get the card I want.
What are you doing Devs?

They haven't adressed the problems with MMR and difficulty scaling in over a year. But they had time to add dances, music, poses and bullshit.
It's really disappointing that they have ZERO focus on fixing the problems with their CORE Game!
And they aren't learning from other Free 2 Play contemporaries so that tells me these developers are bad!

I don't understand how they still aren't addressing the imbalance either?
Do they think they can keep adding bad features?

I used to want to recommend this game to friends, and I used to have to explain away the bad parts of it a year ago.
But now?
I can't even recommend it!
It has so many problems that I can't explain away, I can't recommend the game to anyone in its current state!

Fix your Antag Mode!

I just had a game where the Ping was so bad for the first time ever, that people were teleporting, unshootable, unwinnable.
And even with good ping, the balance is so ruined I want the devs to play this game! Test it out!
Play Antag!
Show me how to win against cheating MMR players as Antag on all missions!

Why else is this mode playable if it's unwinnable against players who should be my level?
Your game is broken!

I gave the game a one-star review on Xbox.
That's how disappointed I am in a game that really was my favorite! 😂
It's insane to me what Mercury Steam is doing 😱
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 05:53:18 PM by MSE_Laura »

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Re: Loved the Game once, CAN'T recommend it anymore!
Reply #1 on: December 30, 2019, 10:54:54 PM
Addressing the issue and fixing it are two different things young man
It's easy to keep saying "yeah we're working on it"

But it's not that easy to fix EVERY single issue

Right now they are focusing on improving core gameplay...card system that's not limited by RNG, forge system that's versatile and different
Constant balancing and rebalancing of MMR, reworks and weapons released for every character

This is an indie company with less staff than Warframe...they literally can't do everything at once WHILE also keep on entertaining players

Antag system when it works, is really fun and challenging
When it works....currently an antag has 6 enemies...the 4 players, how easy the mission is, and the high ping

Which is why it's been hard to be an antagg these days
A few months ago MMR was in such a bad condition you were getting gunned down in a second, now it's so easy that antaggs have little to no chance to win

I think what they need to focus on right now is how the ping affects CQC and other aspects and how unfair it is

Ping doesn't just slow CQc it slows gun fire inputs making you useless

So you're supposed to address the issues not them, threads like yours go nowhere and are useless