Author Topic: New finisher animations?  (Read 3695 times)

Evil Jill Valentine

• View Profile
New finisher animations?
on: December 30, 2019, 09:59:35 PM
So i've played this game now for quite a bit, even racking up to almost 300+ hours. One thing that's always bugged me, is the lack of new animations for the characters.

It can get rather stale, watching Alicia do her pounce on a dude and so on. I mean, we have like 2 extra melee weapons, but those animations look pretty boring. Why not give us the one's the Elites can do? Hell, do like Warframe, just let characters do other characters finishers. Konstantin doing Ayana's animation etc.

A pretty minor thing, but I think it could really spice up the customization. :)

MSE_Laura

• 🐱 Meow! 🐱
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Re: New finisher animations?
Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 03:35:38 PM
Well, that's quite an interesting suggestion! With the events and updates to come, we'll sure introduce a quite different animation for the throwing mechanic :-) Thanks for your feedback, Evil Jill Valentine!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 04:20:22 PM by MSE_Laura »

SegaSlash

• View Profile
Re: New finisher animations?
Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 03:02:19 AM
Well, that's quite an interesting suggestion! With the events and updates to come, we'll sure introduce a quite different animation for the throwing mechanic :-) Thanks for your feedback, Evil Jill Valentine!

This is actually a really good idea to add finishers from other Raiders into your favorite Raider even the Elite finishers are really good. I hope Mercurysteam consider adding this into the game, even a lot of people will be willing to pay real money for cool finishers and add some free as well so everybody could try and change into their favorite Raiders.