Author Topic: Makkari, the aleph addicted athlete that goes FAST...UPDATED  (Read 5535 times)

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Makkari is a Local athlete who is obsessed in going faster

Our speedy new friend here uses aleph's energy as a propeller to grant him immense speed...

He modified his broken planet tissue and reformed it to be as aerodynamic as possible.

With 4 engines 2 located on his elbows and the other 2 on his calves

Ability: makkari has 4 stacks in his ability that he can generate by performing 2 parkour maneuvers at time ...such as sprinting then sliding, jumping then sliding, sprint jumping twice, or jumping then climbing

Once he gets a stack he can consume it by pressing the ability key to dash forward 10 meters distance

If he gets more than one stack he can hold the ability to sprint in a suspended dash until he reaches maximum distance,each stack lets him travel 10 meters so 4 stacks =40 meters dash

Weapons: makkari makes use of a lightweight, coil guns, the coils once activated by performing a dash will accelerate the projectile giving it more accuracy, narrow spread and punchthrough   punch through is a new feature that allows you to shoot through walls and enemies...
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 04:18:08 PM by Hopperorouk »

MSE_Laura

• 🐱 Meow! 🐱
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Re: Makkari, the aleph addicted athlete that goes FAST
Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 03:24:26 PM
Oh, wow!  Makkari's design is really cool!  :)

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 08, 2020, 12:51:03 AM
Oh, wow!  Makkari's design is really cool!  :)

Thank you for your appreciation...i know you probably have more characters cooking in your office like new locals or new fifth council members

But in the future i would like for you to make another character that's as fast as rak...maybe faster :)

MSE_Laura

• 🐱 Meow! 🐱
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 08, 2020, 11:42:42 AM
As a tip, if you like velocity, I really like to play Alicia with the talent "Acrobatic". That really speeds the game up!

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 15, 2020, 02:58:07 AM
As a tip, if you like velocity, I really like to play Alicia with the talent "Acrobatic". That really speeds the game up!

i like running, it's more useful in my opinion, as a rak i get the job done easily :)

maybe add more mobility oriented cards in the future?
for example a mikah card that lets her run 50% faster for every 10 meters she's away from her decoy

something like that

MSE_Laura

• 🐱 Meow! 🐱
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 15, 2020, 12:07:28 PM
That's an interesting idea! Yeah, we used speed increasing cards in the past to balance slow-moving characters like Valeria´s Titanium Chassis" card. The issue could be that a really fast character + cards could be felt kinda impossible to catch and frustrating in the long term.
What do you think?

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 16, 2020, 04:23:53 PM
That's an interesting idea! Yeah, we used speed increasing cards in the past to balance slow-moving characters like Valeria´s Titanium Chassis" card. The issue could be that a really fast character + cards could be felt kinda impossible to catch and frustrating in the long term.
What do you think?

I've havily modified makkari and changed some aspects about him, mostly how his ability works, that he doesn't get faster sprint speed he just dashes like iune's blink...second he's a local so he's generally weaker, with the added constraint that his stress is always high when uses his dash ability
And lastly i added his weapons...dual coil guns or gauss guns

What do you think? I have no hope in seeing a new character based on speed or iune's blink ability ...but i had fun making this character :) if you want i can show you the concept art...