Author Topic: Show us a video of you playing a mission where you do not die.  (Read 7655 times)

Trickyha

• View Profile
Cause if you can do that, then you must be the bestest player in all of Spacelords! No hiding just to live tho, do the objectives & stuff & win, but most importantly...survive. Who can do it?

MSE_Laura

• 🐱 Meow! 🐱
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Re: Show us a video of you playing a mission where you do not die.
Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 06:30:31 PM
Cool challenge!

lokoangel48

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 20, 2020, 03:59:56 AM
Most high tier players I encountered do missions like this already, only times they die is when either they get into a bad situation,antagonist or just lag issue so I'd say its it ain't dat hard, just gotta know the game

TheHex

• View Profile
Challenge Accepted

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Ya... I feel like I don't die in almost most of my raider matches.

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
The problem is....MMR.  Most people don't actually run it up until they start losing.  They just stay low... The game actually being a game that kills you, that's where you wanna be.  A struggle to win, cause that's fun and rewarding. 

But...ya.

Zephroze

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 05, 2021, 04:23:10 AM
I kept having trouble getting 8+ in the last mission on the third campaign to unlock the fourth; the one where you fight General Marmalade, so I eventually got into a match with 3 bots, killed as many soldiers as possible and didn't die once to ensure I got enough points even though I knew I wouldn't get a speed bonus.

It's really not that difficult.