Author Topic: Council Members Get A Shield As Antagonist  (Read 4432 times)

TheNobleWolf

• View Profile
Council Members Get A Shield As Antagonist
on: November 26, 2019, 02:19:40 AM
So I think when you play as a Council member as an Antagonist you should get that shield Kuzman has in the mission "In Shock". As long as it's up you take no bullet damage and are melee invincible.

Enough bullets will make it go down and it can recharge after about 5-10 seconds of no damage.

My reasoning? Council members are to slow to run away and are not tanky enough to take fire from even one Raider.

This shield will give the Council member enough time to kill a Raider if they just rush them if the Raidar made no effort to break the shield. If they break the shield and rush they will get an easy kill.

I think each different faction should get their own special Antagonist buff but this one is already in the game so it should be an easy implementation even if all Antagonist get it so you dont have to make 4 different buffs.

If an MSE worker sees this please let me know if you think it's possible because these days with all the things favoring Raiders, us Antagonist need something to even the playing field since grunts just dont do anything because their always getting nerfed cause of complaints.

Increased survivability would be a great step in that direction.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 02:51:42 AM by TheNobleWolf »

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Re: Council Members Get A Shield As Antagonist
Reply #1 on: November 26, 2019, 04:42:37 AM
No.

TheNobleWolf

• View Profile

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Re: Council Members Get A Shield As Antagonist
Reply #3 on: November 26, 2019, 03:27:12 PM
PCs don't need it when they're viable to play.  Pick them on maps where they can be utilized well, and card for antag.   They're all great antags as it is. Kuzz and Kon are -great- antags without any crutch.