Author Topic: Possibility of Free Loadout slots?  (Read 3871 times)

Alex2199

• View Profile
Possibility of Free Loadout slots?
on: November 20, 2019, 12:34:02 AM
So I watched the last Stream on YouTube, I often cannot catch the streams when they are live so I cant ask my questions then. However, It seems that you (MSE) plan on doing some serious changes to the weapons and how they work as a whole. On top of that, you gave us the ability to have multiple guns with different set ups built on them. So my question is, is there any possibility in the future that we (the players) will get at least 1 extra loadout slot? Its already a challenge in the current game to have just 1 loadout, especially, if you play raider and antagonist. Having 2 free loadouts instead of just 1 will make it so much easier to flip between favorited builds.

I know this is how MSE makes money, however, I'm offering just 2 free loadouts. The 3rd or even 4th (if there is a 4th that is) can be bought with mercury points. I have been hoping for this for years and I know I'm not the only one. Just curious if MSE has thought about giving this to the community?

MSE_Ojuel

• MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Re: Possibility of Free Loadout slots?
Reply #1 on: November 26, 2019, 12:31:43 PM
So I watched the last Stream on YouTube, I often cannot catch the streams when they are live so I cant ask my questions then. However, It seems that you (MSE) plan on doing some serious changes to the weapons and how they work as a whole. On top of that, you gave us the ability to have multiple guns with different set ups built on them. So my question is, is there any possibility in the future that we (the players) will get at least 1 extra loadout slot? Its already a challenge in the current game to have just 1 loadout, especially, if you play raider and antagonist. Having 2 free loadouts instead of just 1 will make it so much easier to flip between favorited builds.

I know this is how MSE makes money, however, I'm offering just 2 free loadouts. The 3rd or even 4th (if there is a 4th that is) can be bought with mercury points. I have been hoping for this for years and I know I'm not the only one. Just curious if MSE has thought about giving this to the community?

Hey, ya! I asked Vela about it and he told me two things:
- We'll be sticking to a maximum number of 3 loadouts per character.
- When the Epic Forge update kicks in loadouts will cost a reasonably low amount of Gold instead of MercuryPoints.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 12:40:31 PM by MSE_Ojuel »

Alex2199

• View Profile
Re: Possibility of Free Loadout slots?
Reply #2 on: November 26, 2019, 09:19:17 PM
That's amazing news! Thank you so much MSE_Ojuel <3

Don't tell the others but your my favorite <3