Author Topic: Hans players, do you think we need a different fuel system?  (Read 10753 times)

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Do you think the cooldown on hans' jetpack needs some changes?
And implement a new fuel management system to his jetpack?

When his jetpack got nerfed it was reasonable because the game was still starting out, everything was hard or unfinished...the antag mode was really broken back then

But now the game evolved and moved on...maybe he needs to be a little bit smoother

MY SUGGESTION: ....add an overheat mechanic to the jetpack....if the Bar reaches 0 it overheats and goes through it's 14 seconds cooldown
If it didn't the fuel will start to recharge at a fast rate
To explain more so people don't think i'm confusing fuel with overheating
The bar is how much the jetpack is overheating like konstantine's guns

I still think he needs this
At least it's going to open a possibility to use cards other than fuel capacity or emergency reserve
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 02:37:16 PM by Hopperorouk »

Skyline

• View Profile
Re: Hans players, do you think we need a different fuel system?
Reply #1 on: November 18, 2019, 06:56:10 PM
Young man when you move to 5th class middle school and attend 2-3 physics lessons you 'll take what nonsense you wrote about overheating after the fuel runs out xD

What your problem with fuel and Hans as antagonist.
1)Pick 1st gun.
2) From down town activate jetpack .
3) "Ikimas" to rider.
4) crosshair enemy rider and press left click x3(x5 if your hand shaking or you console player).
5) Turn off jetpack.
6) Press punch button.
WTF you need more? Press jetpack again and go to sunset unharmed with 20 sec of invulnerability?

All Hans guns useless in High mmr Pve. More to say,- Hans is rly weak pve character but As Antag ,WTF if not count retard-designed Harek ...top 3  with insane dmg and mobility.

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 18, 2019, 10:03:56 PM
Young man when you move to 5th class middle school and attend 2-3 physics lessons you 'll take what nonsense you wrote about overheating after the fuel runs out xD

What your problem with fuel and Hans as antagonist.
1)Pick 1st gun.
2) From down town activate jetpack .
3) "Ikimas" to rider.
4) crosshair enemy rider and press left click x3(x5 if your hand shaking or you console player).
5) Turn off jetpack.
6) Press punch button.
WTF you need more? Press jetpack again and go to sunset unharmed with 20 sec of invulnerability?

All Hans guns useless in High mmr Pve. More to say,- Hans is rly weak pve character but As Antag ,WTF if not count retard-designed Harek ...top 3  with insane dmg and mobility.

I didn't say anything about treating it like a fuel...i said a new mechanic...it overheats and the engine stall like konstantine's guns

Instead of mocking me why not take an english class and translate what i said... young man

Hans is a great character moderate at PVE and amazing at PVP
But he has one problem...he has little to no card choices.. because the best choice will always be emergency reserves
That's the problem the cooldown made him a very one dimensional character

Derrin Errow

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 24, 2019, 06:35:57 AM
Yeah I hate how you aren't aloowed to use the jetpack for 20 solid seconds until it's usablle, Why couldn't it have it regenerate fuel like in most games with jetpacks, I don't want to constantly land near an enemy and punch them in the face so I can get back in the air over and over. Gets boring after a while. and there are other talents I wanna try to use like the increased Jetpack speed and combine it with the USU-21 for even more damage

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 28, 2019, 02:32:34 PM
Yeah I hate how you aren't aloowed to use the jetpack for 20 solid seconds until it's usablle, Why couldn't it have it regenerate fuel like in most games with jetpacks, I don't want to constantly land near an enemy and punch them in the face so I can get back in the air over and over. Gets boring after a while. and there are other talents I wanna try to use like the increased Jetpack speed and combine it with the USU-21 for even more damage

That's what i meant
I know there's a difference between fuel running out and overheating they're both mutually exclusive...but we should have other ways to use other talents as well instead of just emergency reserves...i want to use turbojet like you said

I have other ideas like hans recovering a percentage of fuel each time he reloads...percentage is based on how much ammo is left when he reloads

Stuff like that

Lehi

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 01, 2019, 04:01:41 AM
I dont t know what you are talking about here, but hans is the most beloved character by the devs and he was kept being buff but not nurfed. He is good for both ve and vp. So what do you want to change about him? See destiny, there are 3 types of thrust systems, double/triple jump, hover, and somewhat conventional thrust.

Derrin Errow

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: December 01, 2019, 07:08:18 AM
I dont t know what you are talking about here, but hans is the most beloved character by the devs and he was kept being buff but not nurfed. He is good for both ve and vp. So what do you want to change about him? See destiny, there are 3 types of thrust systems, double/triple jump, hover, and somewhat conventional thrust.
Yeah, but in destiny you can use those movement options again as soon as you touch the ground. We're just saying that we don't want to wait 20 seconds to use like 3 seconds of jetpack time. I suggest making it where instead of the long cooldown time as soon as you stop flying (and resetting the timer if you use it again when you still have some fuel), make the fuel slowly regenerate when not in use, similar to the jetpacks in the Halo games.

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: December 01, 2019, 06:10:40 PM

All i want is for me to have freedom in choosing my cards
If i don't run emergency reserves then i'm basically trolling my teammates
The jetpack is very limited
I want a new system

Lehi

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: December 01, 2019, 08:38:00 PM
Lol. Mse loves hans, so you may have that new feature soon. Till then, Polish yourself. Test othrr cards. Practice.

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: December 04, 2019, 05:27:47 PM
Lol. Mse loves hans, so you may have that new feature soon. Till then, Polish yourself. Test othrr cards. Practice.

Hans might be my favourite character so it irritates me that i can't use any decent card because the fuel runs out in like 2 seconds

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: December 27, 2019, 08:35:16 PM
Ok how about this change

The seconds hans spent in the air are the amount of seconds his cooldown will get when he lands, capped at 15 seconds
Pretty similar to how harec ability works

Of course his jetpack doesn't last for 15 seconds so some equalizing is done here so it gets 15 seconds of cooldown when depletes all the jeptack

Pretty balanced imo
Better than what we have right now
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 11:48:21 AM by Hopperorouk »