Author Topic: Quickplay Preferrences  (Read 3970 times)

lightoflife3

• View Profile
Quickplay Preferrences
on: November 16, 2019, 11:34:40 PM
Waiting for a match on a single mission, can take a while sometimes, so I activate quickplay on all the missions so my chances of finding a match are better, but once I play a couple games, I find myself in missions I don't want to play. I think a new quickplay setting should be added that allows players to prioritize matchmaking for preferred maps and preferred team comps.

Demonicus

• View Profile
Re: Quickplay Preferrences
Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 09:43:55 PM
My boyfriend and I have been running into issues with antagonists being WAY over leveled (purple 1 versus a team of 6-3) and makes the game and experience undesirable and makes us not want to play the game anymore. If there is an antagonist that is way over leveled the team (players) should have a chance to accept or deny a character of that level. Having an enemy over powered is not very fun to play against when you can't even complete. Antagonists should be based on the level of characters in the team and not randomly choose a purple rank 1 antagonist against a team of players that are still in the white levels.

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Re: Quickplay Preferrences
Reply #2 on: November 25, 2019, 01:20:07 PM
Hi! the matchmaking system doesn't use the level to match players, it is the MMR what it's used to create balanced games. Do you remember the MMR of your teammates?