Author Topic: After a year here is what I think of Spacelords  (Read 2453 times)

dony360

• View Profile
After a year here is what I think of Spacelords
on: November 03, 2019, 05:23:24 PM
Hi, my name is Donato I am a player who plays Spacelords from September last year, I write this post to let you participate of my considerations more than a year since the beginning of the free-to-play version of the game.

- First of all, I didn't like the change going from the count of the level exceeded 200, I went up a level so as to do see to others my high level reached but you have removed it in favor of purple grades that do not make you understand the real level reached.

- Guilds as they are now are of little use, it would be great if you made guild bonuses and maybe a guild competition with rankings and prizes,
it would also require greater customization of the logo and a greater number of places within them.

- I like very much the monthly events only when they offer real prizes like Wormhole and Ghost Ship, the months in between do not encourage anything at all to play since the repayments are useless for me since the money and faction points do not serve me much, you could put back some gesture or some mercury point.

-Mercury points ... I know they are your only source of income but it would not hurt if you gave someone a rethink every so often, in my opinion it would incentivize on the one hand to play so as to gain it and on the other hand he would buy skin so as to entice other players to buy the skins too by purchasing mercury points.

-I know you are working on new missions for the story but it's hard to play and replay the same 17 missions over and over again maybe you could put up variations or conditions for the success of the missions so as to change a little.

-Machmaking between platforms is a good thing but let me choose to disable it and save the choice, because as it stands now it forces me after every game to turn it off again because the system activates it automatically after each mission accomplished.

-It would be nice to have a counter showing me how many games I played, the hours I spent in the game, the times I played as a raider and those as an antagonist, the times I lost, the times I won and things like that.

- Then you should automatically enable voice chat for new players because it is disabled by default and this does not allow you to communicate because the players do not know that they must activate it.
That's all for now, I hope you read these considerations / suggestions from my Mercury Steam team.

By closing, I thank you for having created and for continuing to support Spacelords because with it I have found many friendships and for this I am grateful.
See you on the Broken Planet.