Author Topic: Epic Forge complaint at first glance  (Read 4992 times)

Alex2199

• View Profile
Epic Forge complaint at first glance
on: January 13, 2020, 09:37:34 PM
I have not tested anything in game yet, however, I have a major issue with the weapon forging. Taking out Hero Killer, Exterminator, and Dynamic seemed odd at first but thinking more about it, it makes sense. However, I strongly dislike that these perks were taken out the game and then the weapons we had already built just take on the new perks.

I have every weapon in the game but I don't have blueprints. So now I have to go back and rebuild EVERY gun and wait 12 to 24 hours. We should have received blueprints for the weapons we have already had built. At least that is what I believe, correct me if I'm wrong.

Lehi

• View Profile
Re: Epic Forge complaint at first glance
Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 01:34:50 AM
First of all, you guys do great on Epic forge update. I appreciate you devs spice things up the game.

So far, I find the following:

"+3 applies +3 to all basic characteristics" does not work.

Auto-reload does not work for HIVE's plague. (I have a video)
I reboot the system, and it still does not work.
I have not tested other gun's auto-reload.

Because of kill point, people do not focus on objectives in a map. At some cases, it takes forever to kill a boss.

[Request]
Currently, kill points are: 10 for grunts, 20 for bazooka, 30 for Elites, 50 for Antag/Raider.

Please increase kill point for Antag when killing raiders, but not for Raiders when killing antag because I easily see raiders to exploit it. I just want little more motivation for antagging.

Also, please give kill points to damage bosses. Like, 1000 points total, % of damage given.

XALLSTATEx

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 14, 2020, 09:03:13 AM
I agree with the two previous comments in this post.... also, I like the idea of the boss damage % of 1000 kps.....
  However,  I would almost pay you guys to roll the game back to the way it was two days ago.... wait, SCRATCH that last part.....
In all actuality, I would 100% DEFINITELY and EAGERLY PAY YOU GUYS to change it back to the Spacelords that we all know and love two days ago... Sorry, not sorry; just being honest.... :-(

Regrettably,
xALLSTATEx
Guildleader of [sic]

Soldus

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 14, 2020, 02:59:39 PM
Bruh same man, I have almost all of weapons built perfectly before the change now the stats completely got replaced for some of my favourite weapons. I feel like I wasted a lot of time building the perfect weapons. At least give us the blueprints or at least when we recycle we get the blueprints back.

Lehi

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 15, 2020, 02:21:50 AM
Thank you, MSE.

Auto-reload and +3 thingy work now.

Lehi

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 15, 2020, 05:01:56 AM
I consider +3 Basic features and Multipliers do not work.
While, +1 point and multiplier combination works just fine.

Sockets and pins are connected.

x -1       , +3 Basic
-6 Basic, Adv1 +4

Result: No adjustment to Basic features (+6 is expected)

x -1       , +3 Basic removed
-6 Basic, Adv1 +4

Result: -6 to all Basic feature slots and 4 of Adv1 as expected.

(empty) , +3 Basic
-6 Basic, Adv1 +4
x -2       , x 2 Clock

Result: 0 adjustment occurs to Basic features. (+12 extra basic feature slots are expected.)

Point -1  , Adv2 +8 and Basic +3
x -1        , Basic +3
x2 Clock  , Point +2
x1.5 Gold , Point +2

Result: +5 extra points, and no extra Basic slots.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 05:09:08 PM by Lehi »