Author Topic: A bug with the skilltrees?  (Read 9384 times)

Evil Jill Valentine

• View Profile
A bug with the skilltrees?
on: October 22, 2019, 11:57:35 PM
I think I've actually either stumbled upon a bug or something else entirely. So, you have 5 sections on any character, right? From left to right on the talent menu. For some reason, if you build another card on the same section, (or line, whatever you wanna call it) it completely negates the card underneath. I noticed this today actually with Aneska. I was trying to see how her Survival card would match up when I used both the Rare and the regular one. (It basically just gives you 90 HP when you use a finisher on an enemy.) However, I noticed that it completely negated the card if I had a card above it. Not sure if this intentional, but it seems kinda weird, seeing as you cant really destroy cards.

Any one of y'all ever gotten this issue?

MSE_Jvela

• MercurySteam Developer
    • View Profile
Re: A bug with the skilltrees?
Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 10:21:40 AM
Hi Evil Jill Valentine!

I'm not following you on this subject. Remember that you have to destroy a card in order to build a new one. The card negation you mentioned could be this?
If not, can you send a screenshot (or video) to spacelords_teamsupport@mercurysteam.com so we can check your problem?
Thanks!

SniffaXxX

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 23, 2019, 11:48:19 AM
You can only equip one faction talent and one character talent at a time.

Evil Jill Valentine

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 23, 2019, 07:36:20 PM
https://imgur.com/sWqbjge

Kinda like this. You destroy cards to build new one, but you can just keep building the cards you destroyed. So in theory, you should be able to completely fill out your skilltree. Don't know if this was intentional or what, but it just feels buggy, seeing as it negates cards underneath it.

Hope I brought some clarity with the pic :)

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Reply #4 on: October 25, 2019, 07:36:09 PM
You can build previous cards because you can change your mind and decide to change your talents, but you need to build them again if you have destroyed it fo build a new one.