Author Topic: Abandoning matches when you have no control over it.  (Read 2485 times)

Fencepost

• View Profile
Abandoning matches when you have no control over it.
on: October 17, 2019, 01:19:10 AM
I just started this game two weeks ago. I just started today playing antagonist today. On my third match, when I am doing good. I got kicked the very first time from a game. It disconnected me and the game said it couldn't connect back to xbox live services. I had to shut my console completely off to connect back. I got penelized for "abandoning a match." it took me about 7-10 minutes to get back. I am mad as all hell because of that.

I got no reward, My MMR is lowered, my quickplay reward taken away, and I had to wait a certain amount of time to log back into the game. How is that fair. I tried to get back into the game as quick as possible. I feel like I just got slapped in the face.

I get it's for discouraging people from leaving matches, but I feel like there should be 1-2 free passes a day incase this happens. I mean now what if this happens again in a match, how long until I can play again 24 hours? Has this been discussed before for a way to not penalized people who have no control over it?