Author Topic: Aleph impregnated reciver  (Read 2425 times)

CaimZheit

• View Profile
Aleph impregnated reciver
on: October 20, 2019, 11:22:32 AM
  I want to share my experience with the aleph impregnated reciver and share some toughts, mostly because this section is called feedback. Since the heavymetal update I rolled (i.e. it was in the actual prize pool) the reciver three times, opening every deluxe box they gave to me. Of these three times I got the reciver once, that numerically make sense, but if we go in the detail I have to lament the sistem.
  First of all the reciver I actually got was from one of the best mathces I ever played in this game. I lost against an antagonist, but it was onestly an epic battle that could have gone either way (6.6 with a 97% completion) ant the reciver was the cherry on top.
  The other two times I rolled the reciver i didn't get it so it was sent in the daoly chest. Fine the two matches to open those chest as gone as follow: the first time I was in team with a bunch of tier 5 and 6, we had a tier 3 antagonist, after they died two times they surrended. The second time I had to open a chest with an aleph reciver, and only one other piece, I was in team with a tier 6 hive that died more that ten times and then as gone afk. We lost, but the fact that we manage to do half a mission in sudden death make me thinks that if the HIVE would be kicked of earlier we would won.
  Again I understand that the parts should be rare, and thats if I lose I shouldn't get rewarded. I even understand if is intended to us to get one aleph reciver per month and my numbers are normal. What I don't understand is why those numbers are enforced trought BS and toxic players. I don't understand why Cortez trow away my rewards if we surrender few minutes and/or revives in the mission, I don't understand why i don't get an extra part due to disertion, has it gives extra gold and talent points at the end. If I have to get one aleph reciver per month just add one to the monthly rewards, don't make me flip a BS coin.